Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Somali Comedy (Daawo Maleh Hinaasuhu)

ANTARA   

When it comes to somali comedy the likes of Aw Kuku (AU) come to mind but there is still some talent left bck home.

Watch maseeyr rag which is about men's jelousy very funny stuff couldn't stop laughing all night long.

The funniest bit is when finds a very short man to guard his wife while he is at work thinking this short man is actually a teenager...but when he finds out his real age the guy goes bananas. :D

part 1

part 2

part 3

Ibtisam   

I'm looking forward to watching this tonight! I'm already smiling thinking of it.

Thanks, was wondering what to watch tonight! smile.gif

ANTARA   

^^it is quality stuff watch it..well the guy kicks the wife out of the house and then gets his cousin to bring her back. His cousin pleads with him not to come to the meeting as his in-laws wouldn't feel comfortable speaking to him on his presence. this joker ignores everything and goes to the meeting early. sadly, thats da last part and I don't know what happens after that.

Paragon   

^Says I, the advocate of all self-respecting Rag Raaya Duluqsane. smile.gif

Ducaysane, lol. I have a maahmaah for you. Weligaa ma maqashay 'Arileey inteey aragto orgibaa u weyn'.

ANTARA   

sorry sheh lol ( i swear ur name was ibtis minutes ago), I was tryinga spice it up 4 others, i suggest u shouldn't read this post till u have watched it

LOOL Paragon. I hear that maah maah It fits well with Ibtisaam. Aduun iyo aakharaba burco iyo Londan bay ka taqaan. :D

Adiga waligaa ma maqashay: Buriska eekeena beesaan tumaa.

Paragon   

^LOl. I was not using it on Ibti but if you used it tehn what can I say? smile.gif

Haaheey waan maqley. Heestii: 'Bilaajo' oo Boon dheere ay ku kujurtaa, ma'ahino? :D

Tanna: 'Dameeraleey dadka la Xeer ma aha!' :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by -0-:

ibti.. Kastuumo kaa weyn baad so xiratay,..Kuma qurxoonid iska siib

Aww come on, it was funny as hell. :D