Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

BLACKS DONT READ

Ibtisam   

Apparently a white man wrote this. Hhhm, ....

BLACKS DONT READ

THEY ARE STILL OUR SLAVES!!!!

We can continue to reap profits from the blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at the current methods of containment that they use on themselves:

IGNORANCE,GREED, AND SELFISHNESS.

Their IGNORANCE is the primary weapon of containment. A great man once said,"the best way to hide something from black people is to put it in a book." We now live in the information age. They have gained the opportunity to read any book on any subject through the efforts of their fight for freedom,yet they refuse to read.There are numerous books readily available at borders, barnes and noble, and amazon.com, not to mention their own black bookstores that provide solid blueprints to reach economic equality (which should have been their fight all along), but few read consistently, if at all.

GREED is another powerful weapon of cotainment. Blacks ,since the abolition of slavery, have had large amounts of money at their disposal. Last year they spent 10 billion dollars during christmas, out of their 450 billion dollars in total yearly income (2.22%). Any of us can use them as our target market, for any buisness venture we care to dream up , no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it. Being primarily a consumer people, they function totally by greed. They continually want more,with little thought for saving or investing. They would rather buy some new sneaker than invest in starting a buisness.

Some even neglect their childeren to have the latest tommy or fubu, And they still think having a big house and a mercedes give them "status' or that they have acheived the american dream. they are fools!

The vast majority of there people are still in poverty because there greed holds them back from collectively making better communities. with the help of BET , and the rest of their black media that often broadcasts destructive images into their own homes, we will continue to see huge profits like those of tommy and nike.(tommy hilfiger has even jeered them, saying he doesn't want their money, and look at how the fools spend more with him than ever before!). They'll continue to show off to each other while we build solid communities with the profits from our buisinesses that we market to them.

SELFISHNESS,ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the major ways we can continue to contain them .One of their own , Dubois said that there was an innate division in their culture. A "talented tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are segments of their culture that has acheived some "form" of success. However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read the "talented tenth"was then responsible to aid the non-talented ninety percent in acheiving a better life. Instead, that segment has created another class, a buppie class that lokks down on their people or aids them in a condescending manner. They will acheive what we have. There selfishness does not allow them to work together , their selfishness lets their egos get in the way of their goal. Their so-called help organizations seem to only want to promote their name without making any real change in their community. They are content to sit in conferences and conventions in our hotels , and talk about what they will do, while they award plaques to the best speakers, not he best doers . is their no end to their selfishness?

They steadfastly refuse to see TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVES MORE (TEAM)!

They do not understand that they are no better than each other of what they own fact, most of those buppies are about one or two paychecks away from poverty . All of which is under the control of our pens in our offices and our rooms. yes, we will continue to contain them as long as they refuse to read , continue to buy anything they want , and keep thinking they are "helping" their communities by paying dues to organizations which do little other than hold lavish conventions in our hotels. By the way ,don't worry about any of them reading this letter, remember, 'THEY DON'T READ!!!!!

so what you'll think??

hodman   

condenscending to say the least but with some truth about some black people not all. I really hate this idea of generalising all black people as some kind of fools who don't think.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Last year they spent 10 billion dollars during christmas, out of their 450 billion dollars in total yearly income (2.22%). Any of us can use them as our target market, for any buisness venture we care to dream up , no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it.

That says it all.

They spent most of their money in brand name clothing, entertainment and electronics.

Maf Kees   

About these kind of white biibol. I hate them, but I don't hate them. You know what I'm saying. A lot of Black biibol need to wake up and smell the coffee. Start owning businesses and get out of debts. Stop being Consumer Xoolo!

I'm talking African-Americans here especially, how much money they waste and how broke they are makes you sick to your stomach.

African immigrants/refugees from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Ghana and sofort in America are actually doing very well and are generally well educated.

So it's not a black thing.

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

I'm talking African-Americans here especially, how much money they waste and how broke they are makes you sick to your stomach.

Funny you say that. 'Cause if African Americans separated from the rest of US of A to form their own country, they'd have the 10th largest economy in the world.

Not bad for benighted, duped, purposeless profligate minority. Not bad at all.

I seen this letter couple month back --- is it generalizing blacks, yes I can agree with that. However, it is the well off African Americans that help corporate America exploit the black community through the media by encouraging the degrading of women in rap music, and allowing other corporate interests push their agenda --- ever wonder why you see be all you can be ads every five minutes on BET and not on MTV or on MUCH.

This reminds me of the slave trade, when other Africans helped the slave trade by capturing other Africans and selling them. We are experience that today, mental enslavement propagated by the black elite in the media.

Keep quite --- we're all buying into the hype.

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Funny you say that. 'Cause if African Americans separated from the rest of US of A to form their own country, they'd have the 10th largest economy in the world.

Not bad for benighted, duped, purposeless profligate minority. Not bad at all.

And I got some more of these faanfaan oneliners: If California was a country of it's own, it would be world's third economy. So that impressive fact you stated says more about the US of A than it's African American population.

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

So that impressive fact you stated says more about the US of A than it's African American population.

In what capacity? All that can be confered from it is that California as a state (under the Suzerainty of US federal government!) is doing well. It tells us nothing about how different ethnic groups are faring... which is what we're discussing -- specifically black people.

Comparing to other american ethnic groups, blacks maybe lagging behind but by world standards they're not doing too shabby.

STOIC   

This kind of articles really gets my blood boiling. Considering the fact that most black people are not bums, it would be difficult to take this article as a social commentary of black America. In America where the irony of the gap of political and social condition is strong, black people are not always portrayed as a decent living people. Instead they are misunderstood through the lenses of hip-hop culture. Today things are far much better than civil right era of the 60’s. You might be asking yourselves hasn’t the old blatant racism being done away with? Yes, they’ve been erased from the public disguise. But economic inequality hasn’t been crossed out yet. Today the most worshiped god is the green. Think of Louisiana for a minute. Who were the most devastated? If you have been turning your ears to the news you might have been bombarded with the less fortunate epithet sound bit. Today in an age of abundance prosperity you might be wondering what is keeping black America behind. I hate to answer this question with a collective assumption, but I will say it is due to lack of social equality. If you have watched an episode by Anderson Cooper on the 360 covering the Washington School system, you might have witnessed the inequality I am bombarding you with. Can you imagine a school that is few feet’s away from Whitehouse affected with molds and lack of basic necessities like toilets? Lets not subject this kind of stereotype to all the blacks without looking things deep and reflecting on it.

facklexm   

When I read this I laughed my head off. My point of view is he's a naïve person and this is virulent form of white hatred towards the black people. I am not sure if he is talking about the Africans-Americans or universal. This person is not well-adjusted.

Blacks don't read they are our slaves? This has probably been written by a skin head or someone who has affiliations with the KKK. It is very biased. I don't see why people should get mad over it.

I think this is written by a black person. Most of the allegations are economic ones, rather than race specific (i.e no one is talking about how the white race is inherently better in all aspects).

It just sounds like something a black person would write to 'wake up' his fellow black man.

Castro   

Originally posted by Pure blood:

Ambo waligey adoon book hesto ma arkin
redface.gif

"adoon"? Istubidh mijo yar maryooley. :rolleyes: