Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Stricly for the slim brothers

Thunder   

For the brothers that want to gain weight here are some tips for free :D

If you are broke (in school or have a baby moma)

1) Eat 6 times a day pref -- A lot of fatning food (Jack in the Box' # 6, or BK's whoppers -- extra cheese please).

2) Exercise with heavy weights at least four times/wk and rest a lot.

3) Drink a lot of water, shakes, and whole milk.

4) Do cardio it is very important for u metabolism.

5) Eat a lot and rest a lot.

If you have the money and time

1)Eat a lot of good quality cheese, chicken, steaks, bread, yams, corn greans, anything that you can buy and cook (Halal ofcourse).

2) Buy Creatine (it works) and use it while exercising. Buy a powder weight gainer (1200+ proteins), take it with whole milk, gatorades, powerades and any shake with high protein/calories.

3) Hit the gym, the track. Just hit 'em hard.

4) Rest and eat a lot.

I use to weight 132 lbs before I did this and now I weight 198 lbs Solid muslce. I'll post the wrok out routine and what each meal consists of. Fellas I'm just trying make you look more attractive.

Inshallah I'll post some fashion tips as well, for example match your belt and shoes :D I hate to see at wedings with nice black shoes and a brown belt match your colors :D

Paragon   

Thunder thank you...but nah i'll pass that lol.

How will a brotha look if he does exactly what u said? a nucmaan lol

Rokko   

I would also recommend BREAKING UP WITH YOUR GIRL ... it cuts that extra cheese Thunder recommended.

Vitamin supplements aren't bad either namean? Gives ya that extra completeness namean

I don't recommend wearing tight t-shirts before you cut that BELLY namean?

If ya don't have weights at home and ya don't like going to the gym, try to find a little girl ya can lift namean? Hold her neck with one hand and her butt with the other and lift her lying down ... namean?. It is always a good bench press practice.

Get back to ya with more tips.

Lefty   

Thunder.

I don't work out that much but I play Ball(Basketball and Soccer) alot.

Since I weight 165lbs, I don't consider myself thin or fat and I want to remain that.

LOol@mobb.

you must be busy of working out inside of your home. I like how far u differentiated the fake orgasm and the real one.

Salaamu Alaikum,

Slim is better than fat. One can be slim and fit saxiib. Look at bruce lee -----> My advice is go gym and exercise at least twice or three times a week.

Macalin   

166lbs and doing fine..

don mind tho gettin all buffed up.

ama try that sheety

thanx sxb.

mobb..thats filthy..should go to the jokes

lulla   

Mobb_Deep :I don't recommend wearing tight t-shirts before you cut that BELLY namean..loooooooooool.man that was so funny!

wow! i thought only females care about the way they look!

i want some tips from u mobb_deep. i want to be real fit too.well iam almost their. me and my girl walk every morning.

nuune   

did anybody mention califalaax kastuumo,well if you have them you can lose some weight and gain if you like,it just depends how you wear califallaaha!!

Rokko   

Supplements (CREATINE, PROTEIN SHAKES, GIRLFRIEND, HYDROXYCUT, ETC)

MYPLEX shakes do wonders. With only 24 grams of carbs, and 40 gr of protein ya can put on 10 pounds of lean muscle mass in 2 months.

If you want the cuts try HYDROXYCUT ... gives ya energy while ya work out and melts away the fat.

A good looking petite girl is necessary for all lifters if ya want real results. If you don't have a good looking nomad queen with an attitude, you have no real motivation to tear down that muscle. Get yourself a girl.

Results come with supplements (girls, creatine, hydroxycut, protein shakes, etc)

more tips to come ....

Rokko   

I am just following up on your progress fellas.

Seeing any results? I will continue to provide more assistance to ya namean?