Holac

Young girl from Somaliland tells Farmaajo "Thanks, but I am not leaving Libya"

Dowladda Soomaaliya also has another way to discourage tahriibka.

To those few who are lucky enough to reach Yurub while still alive are asked to proof their Soomaali dhaladnimadooda. They rush to the closest Soomaali embassies to get Soomaali documents. Jarmalka, Talyaaniga iyo Faransiiska gaar ahaan do have this policy, so marka dowladda can deny any document to any one tahriib ku yimid. I think dowladda inay idaacadaha iyo baraha bulshada saas ka sheegaan fiican, hala cabsiiyo dadkaan.

Tallaabo   
8 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dowladda Soomaaliya also has another way to discourage tahriibka.

To those few who are lucky enough to reach Yurub while still alive are asked to proof their Soomaali dhaladnimadooda. They rush to the closest Soomaali embassies to get Soomaali documents. Jarmalka, Talyaaniga iyo Faransiiska gaar ahaan do have this policy, so marka dowladda can deny any document to any one tahriib ku yimid. I think dowladda inay idaacadaha iyo baraha bulshada saas ka sheegaan fiican, hala cabsiiyo dadkaan.

That is a very good idea MMA. 

The only way to stop these people is to create jobs, have hope  and future back home.

As long as the wide spread corruption continue, few gov jobs go via nepotism, private ones go tolka iska leh not by merit, thus will continue.

You don't see Kenyans or Ugandans or Sudanese doing this