Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Do you care about the environment?

Do we as Somalia’s care about the environment. If so list of the precautions you’ve taken to deal with environmental dilemmas. If not, are the prevalent restrictions plaguing our culture and the environment. icon_razz.gif

Ariadne   

Animal farm I use to volunteer for green peace and then was apart of this not for profit agency called earth roots (envrionmentalist that were also animal rights activist) does that count?

in this day and age, I think everyone recycles so everyone is in a way helping the environment

shyhem   

Animal farm

I'm enviromentalist of the highest order,when i was i youngboy,me and my friends were playing around this small tree when we accidently broke a huge branch form the tree.Our class teacher found out and we were given the punishment of planting three seedlings each of us and taking care of it until we were seventh grade.Every morning we will water and secure a fence a round it until the plants no longer needed our help to survive.I haven't seen them for almost 8-9yrs but i'm sure somebody is taking care of 'em.

In addition, whenever i go to the supermarket,i always choose paper bag over plastic bag coz my grandmother used to say her favourite cow died coz it had swallowed some plastic bag that wasn't properly stored.

By the way does u'r name have anything to do with the book by the same title {Animal Farm- by george Orwell}.....i really liked reading it.

Miriam1   

Salam

I would not call myself an enivormentalist..its just not that controversial for me.. a protester yea been to couple rallies..here in my city toronto... i do recycle..maybe i should do more why dont u suggest some things we can do as individuals to help mother earth animal farm.

Peace

Macalin   

Am a real Envirometalist!

I have planted over a 100 trees i believe!..todate the largest tree in our house was "raised" by me!..

I always recycle, read e-magazines..and support RALPH NADER and his GREEN PARTY!

However i still drive and drive!..cant wait to buy my enviroment frendly car!

PISS out yall

I make sure I don't litter and I always recycle. Ummm let's see....oh yea back in high school I was part of the environment club. But somebody needs to do something about 'em oil spills!!! :(

Ibtisaam   

I ain't no environmentalist or anything like that but i make sure i do my bit and put my rubbish in the bin and make sure i recycle things that need to be recycled. No more no less.

Paragon   

Animal farm,

There is a difference between being an environmentalist and being an ecologist. Type both terms into search engine and you might get what the difference is. I know they look somehow similiar but there is an ideological difference between the two. You can click on the below link. It gives an idea of what both terms are.

University of Florida

PS: Ecology is divided into 'deep' and 'shallow'

this is a problem created by the greed of people that reject the ways of Allah they continue to rape the earth while making their pockets full.

so the rest of the people try to correct this wrong doing with patches.

being environmental is part of the problem, because it makes people believe its ok for them to do that as long as u do ur part.

salaamz

Yes i care about the environment,Sorry to say that i don't really do much to help,mm i have never planted a tree or something like that. Does that make me any good or bad for the environment?Iff yes then i geuss i have to start planting something,i'll start whis alittel one ok and i'll try harder in the future inShAllah.

mac^salaam

Ibtisaam   

Originally posted by SomaliaOnline-President:

.... *I love Animals, they are delicious*. That was freakin hilarious.

LOL :D sure is...Mind u they are not all delicious...I actually have this friend who one day told me to try eating octopus she said it was delicious...and i was like what the hell...I think i will pass. She is too outgoing for me