Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Welcome back!

AU believes strong debates from an ultra-conservative, traditionalist perspective with principles

Geesinimadaada shaki ma ku jiro, saaxib. You are one of a quintessential Somali, full of qiiro for our Deen.

Need I say; indeed you were missed...

Having said that, and specially when working outside on rainy days like today, I find myself laughing alone just by remembering one of your posts (eg: Let's Jihad and capture qaniimo Ethiopians girls...but be careful of their AIDS! lol)

Now, I will sit back and read from your narrations about the changes, including the marital status, if any, of the countless members of SOL qalanjooyin, assuming Ngonge, my good old friend, will give me a dose of gossip, lol, about the social landscape and state of affairs in SOL[...]

Please, spare me this time, am only for PSP, which stands for peaceful shukaansi programs, a political term that I recently barrowed from Iran's Peaceful Nuclear Program. And the 'yes-we-can' style of inexpensive wedding, which outsources the whole ceremonial event to Somalia to benefit the relatives there. Now, are you fired up?

lol, you've got such jokes but be careful as some brothers/sisters may misunderstand it...

Kashafa   

Eebbe-U-Baahne,

Welcome back, akhi.

Who can forget such classical quotes as: "Shame on you, little d.h.a.b.o.d.h.l.i.f" and "May you die on the bed of the biggest UK gay"(to a nomad who was arguing in favour of 'tolerance') :D

Who can forget your relentless shukaansi technique which has tamed the toughest SOL shrews until they ended up fighting over you ? This post will go down in history as the single-most funniest piece of Somali writing to ever grace cyberspace. A sample:

Ragow ogaada, kibir haween waxaa u daawo ah inaad adna is kibrisid, xitaa isku day inaad ku socotid bakoorad aadan waligaa ku xaragoon, hadaad wax kale weysid!

Who can forget your karbaashing of 'liberals' and Xabashi-lovers alike ? Until they couldn't take the heat no more and squealed like piglets to the Admin.

Now that you're back, I hope brother Taliban can return from his honourable self-exile.

Originally posted by Taliban:

Alle-Ubaahne has been unjustly banned. He did not deserve the ban. If Alle-Ubaahne is not fit for this site, then in support for him, I will join him in exile.

Wabillaah.

My nigga for real. True to his word, that was his very last post. Wherefore examples like this of loyalty and adherence to the Xaq in an age where Honour & Rujoolah have been sold at the scrapyard of Dhulinimo iyo Gaalo-raac'nimo ? But for every baqtified Somali Gun(as in Gun'nimo), there are 10 Somali Talibans, representing the highest ideals of Honour and Gobonimo.

My niggaz T-ban and A.u.B, one of the very few Xaq-speakers and Xaq-seekers I have encountered on cyberspace, walaa nuzakii calal'Allahi axadaa.

^Welc Back yourself@K'shafa. You have not been in this jungle for a minute.

A.U,whatever the case,your antics have been missed. I find it rather telling of ADMIN,that he brought you back,when the Habashis left. :D

Having said that, may your stint at sol this time around,be one of peace and love.

yo AU wcb...u sound more like rudy on the come back but thats kol...lol

u definitely, remained in my mind and always wanned to bail u out but never got to it!! u know being busy fighting with cleerleaders and kicking out the amxaar and his ole dawgs.

looks like u came back the right time! grats homie.

RedSea   

Oh so that is why xidigo has been smiling more often lately. Xaajigii baa losoo fasaxay. :D

Welcome back brother..

Kashafa,

Tban kept his promise, now I hope he too will come back. He was a great brother.

Cara.   

Welcome...welcome back Alle-Ubaahne. I, ah, well you know, I know I was I supposed to, ummm, oh well gosh I don't, I mean, TWO YEARS, how is a girl, er, he means nothing, I swear!

But here you are and that's all that matters, right? Right?

STOIC   

Is he the illest wadhaat alive ? I still don't get it, but will be looking forward how the hommie is gonna reveal himself after death....I do get mixed up with this dude and the other crazy kid used to be called Haddaad.Peace hommie and welcome.....

Originally posted by Cara:

Welcome...welcome back Alle-Ubaahne. I, ah, well you know, I know I was I supposed to, ummm, oh well gosh I don't, I mean, TWO YEARS, how is a girl, er, he means nothing, I swear!

But here you are and that's all that matters, right? Right?

There is really a Somali maahmaah that is so pertinent to the artistic remarks of my old wadaad/sister Cara...a definitive saying that fits our context, along the lines of (kaad ku ogeyd maahan), at the end. Oh, thank you so much, dumaashi, and convey my greetings to brother Caano Geel, my old rival who earned what he earned in my long absence. Yes, he deserves, indeed!

For my brother Kashafa, I will talk to you, IA. Brother Taliban was really a gentle brother that I loved him for Allah's sake. He was really an intellectual, a walking wisdom that I have yet to encounter again online. I hope he's doing well and contacts us for a blessed reunion to build a strong team here that liberates the entirety of the www. Aamiin to that.

Oz   

^^ err move aside :cool: , the guy deserves a 'wlc back party' a wild one.

wlc duqa smile.gif

nuune   

Waryaa Alle-Ubaahne, soo noqosho wacan sxboow, labadeenu soo maan isku ogeyn in aan ka qeeb qaadano shir weyne ka dhici lahaa Bujumbura oo Hutu iyo Tutsi lagu dhax dhaxaadinayo, shirkiina dib baa loo dhigey, mar hadaad rujuuc soo sameesay xaaladu halkii ayaan ka sii wadeenaa.

NGONGE   

^^ I have a feeling A&T and AU are the same person. Notice how A&T disappeared again? He'll come back later and claim to have been promoted again. :D

Here is the day when AU got his first warning...

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Saaxiib, adiga sawirka meesha kuugu dhagan haduu yahay, indhahaaga waxaa la moodaa nin xanaaqsan oo ka tirsan waaxda danbi-baarista iyo sirdoonka. Ok, koley hada waan ku fahmee, meeqaad u shaqeyneesay qoladaas. Kuma caarifaayi ee hoos iigu sheeg arinta!

icon_razz.gif

We are aware of your activities.
I know where you are going now. Even if you arrest me, my family will release me soon. So, will you change your mind?