Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Soomalidu waa Racist

Castro   

^^^^ Shisheeye? Is that a curse word now?

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Aduunka ayaanba u jeclahay qofkii iweydiiyo 'qabiilkaa?' or 'qolomaa tahay?'...Markaan sheegana qoladaan ahay, alxamdulilaah iyo Maansha'allah baan ku daraa...
:D

Heh. Not everyone is fortunate to be MJ atheer. :D Some of us are two-bit, genetically foredoomed 0.5-ers. lol.

Kool_Kat   

^Mansha'allah ku dar nooh, uff! :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

Abaay Heylay, ani madoonan isagaa isoo doontay...Besides when I met him, some 11yrs ago, being young and all, jaceyl baa iqaaday... :cool:

Abtigiis   

Speaking of this issue, last week after the Jimca salaat ceeb weyn baa dhacday. You know Somalilanders have this unfortunate prediliction of asking people's Qabiil, more than anyone else.

I was with three of them who are my friends. They came with another Somali guy who came from Birmingham, UK and was assessing business opportunities. They introduced me with him inside the mosque perimeter.

We ate lunch togather and then markaan kala tagaynay one of the SL guys said to the new guy "War horta adigu waxaan ka soo jeedaa gobolka Bakool baad tidhiye, ma raxan.weyn baad tahay?"

The guy shook his head, clearly not keen to answer this question. Then, the man who asked the question (Oodweyne ayey saddex kala tirsadaan), again asked him "dee waa la is bartaaye noo sheeg". Cornered, the poor Guy said " Anigu waxaan ahayn carab laakin hooyadey waa ONLF".

At which point, Oodweyne's cousin jumped up and said "dee bes waaka abtigaa!"

Ninmanka sidaa ku sheekaynaya two of them claim to have Masters Degree. Waano abuur baa ka weyn!

On the issue of Qabiil, it has come to me that nowadays a subtle way of knowing the clan of someone has become asking "what did the interent say about Somalia this week?"

Of course haduu ku yidhaa, Hadhwanaag ama Safka-hore waxaan ku arakay, he is from the North.

Haduu ku yidhaa, Allpuntland amd Garoweonline, he is a pirate

Haduu ku yidhaa, Arlaada, waa Bay and bakool

Haduu ku yidhaa Kismaayonews ama Qoraxeey online waa ONLF

Haduu ku yidhaa waa Dhaharonline waa Hunguri

Allamagan will tell you GedoNews waxay qortay

And it goes on...

:D:D

Malika   

^ :D ,bwana we! miye na ulendo waan kala fognahay.. :D

Kampala ulienda kwa nani?.. :D [my way of finding out who you are-Somali style]

Oz   

Wajukuu kaa ni walendo ehe. Malika nini teni usororaji :D UG/kenya/Tz ni home family kubwa.

Niatee basi naomba niate.

B   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Speaking of this issue, last week after the Jimca salaat ceeb weyn baa dhacday. You know Somalilanders have this unfortunate prediliction of asking people's Qabiil, more than anyone else.

:D:D

Classic AT&T

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by GDwonder:

Man! are you complaining about Qabiil while your name sounds like a northern qabil

Good one, you hit the nail on the head properly...........

STOIC   

Only time I needed my Somali ID (Qabiil) was when I was asking my wife's hand in marriage...Shiit is so serious that I had to call few uncles around to straight out the issue...they all ended up knowing each other.The ***** sijui I was knew what Qabiil stood for in our community, but NEVER thought shiit was that Serious........

AYOUB   

^^ I found out we were "very close" in more ways than one during Daroor skirmishes. ;) It's time I introduced myself. Hello STOIC, I'm your cousin Ayoub. smile.gif Phew!

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Aduunka ayaanba u jeclahay qofkii iweydiiyo 'qabiilkaa?' or 'qolomaa tahay?'...Markaan sheegana qoladaan ahay, alxamdulilaah iyo Maansha'allah baan ku daraa...

:D:D:D