Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

A Masjid turned into a Dancing Hall!!

Jaabir   

masjid.jpg

Who would have thought a place built to worship allah and ask for his blessings would be turned into a dancing hall/dressing room for some lousy dancers??

This picture was taken last saturday in a mosuque in Titwan Lebanon which was holding carnival….. what really saddened me is the fact that Muslims there have abandoned their Masjid and dignity and allowed this to happen.

La xawala wala qwata ila bilaaah..

source ==========> http://www.alalam.ma/article.php3?id_article=7984

Rokko   

Ina Lilaah Wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun....I guess this must be sign of Yowmul Qiyaama. I can't imagine how frequently this is happening other places..

Thanx for sharing this info

Tuujiye   

Darman is the mosque a shi'a mosque or a sunni mosque..because in lobanan, most of the muslims are shi'a sect. If it's shi'a mosque, I wouldn't be serprised....

But tell me bro..because is very sad thing to hear not to mention seing it..

Viking   

Very sad indeed that those people lost respect for the masjid.

Garab Tuujiye,

It's that kind of mentality that drives a wedge between a people.

Rahima   

This is what ignorance of our diin begets, complete disregard for the rights of Allah. May Allah save us from this unfortunate display of unrepentant sin.

because in lobanan, most of the muslims are shi'a sect

Actually majority are sunnis (not that that means much these days).

Viking, i don't know about you brother but for me when someone (irrespective of the tenets they claim to prescribe to) commits shirk knowingly and not to mention disrespects caisha our mother, abu bakr, cuthmaan and cumar, then they have already divided the wedge you speak of. My loyalty is to those who are on the caqiida ordained by Allah Himself and not that by some sickening shaykh (old man) for some unknown reason.

Although unity is a goal and a blessed thing, we do not unite just for the sake of unity. Small fiqh issues are one thing, but tawheed is a totally different matter- and it is on this matter that we have a disagreement with the shiica.

Som@li   

asalaamu calaykum.

SUBXAANA LAAH,, WAR WAAMAXAY SIDANI...WAXA DHACDA IN HADA MEELO BADAN DIINTII AY NOQOTAY DHAQAN AFKA KELYA AH,OO KU DHAQAN KEDI LA XOORAY..SAWIRKAN HADA WAXA UU TUSAYAA ARIN AAD U FOOLXUN, ,WAXAA DAD BADI RACEEN WADA AY GAALADA MAREEN,,WAXAAD OGAATAA DDIN TA MASIIXIGA BA WAA AY AMRAYSAY XIJAABKA,,TARTIIB TARTIIB AYA LOOGA TEGAY,,ILAA AY HADA MARAYSO IN KANIISADU AYNOQDAAN MEELA LOO TUMASHA TAGO.

ALLOW NOO SAHAL

Tuujiye   

Rahima thanks sis, your right but lebonan has christians and muslim..the shi'a sects are the stronger of the two sects of muslim in lebonan. Hisbulah is a shi'a group. They fight for lebonan's freedom. But sis all I know is that shi'a's have more power than the sunis inlebonan.

Viking, bro do you know what our prophet scw saw when he went to heaven? he saw His carsh which was huge, and then another carsh which was huge on the right of his. When he asked who's carsh that was, he was told is Abubakar al sadiiq. Do you know what the shi'as say about Abubakar? and Cumar. And about Cumar, do you know what the prophet scw said about cumer. " if their was a prophet after me, it would have been Cumar" subxanalah.....They hate Cumar and abuubakar so much.

Shi'as are also muslims but we should know were they stand from the religion and their diferences with us.

But Viking if you are talking about Unity I agree with because we should be united with them because we have the same anemy now. when the romans and the persians were in a war, The prophet was on the Romans side because they believed in God 1 god but the persians believed in shirk sanabyo..So they are our brothers but we should understand their goals in life and how they see the riligion.

Jaaw

Viking   

Rahima,

I was reacting to this comment...

If it's shi'a mosque, I wouldn't be serprised....

Garab Tuujiye,

It sounded like you are saying that Shi'as are more likely to disrespect the mosque than Sunnis. My reaction has nothing to do with Abu Bakr, Umar or Aisha (may Allah SWT have mercy on their souls).

NGONGE   

Easy with the assumptions, people!

The article accompanying this photo does not say if the people that prayed in that mosque agreed with any of this. It mentions that the Mayor of that town was aware of what was happening and approved it. It does not say if he is a Muslim or if any of the people doing this are Muslims. It also mentions that those who protested were threatened with a ban from the festival! All in all, it’s a very shabby article that aims to enrage people and sensationalise this whole issue.

As for the difference between Shica and Sunna, why do you feel the need to issue a Fatwa here, people? Are you 100% sure that your judgment is correct?

I’m a Sunni not a Shica person but I would not dare call someone who says “ La Illaha Ela Allah Mohamadon Rasool Allah†a Kaffir. Whatever else he/she believes in or is “wrong†with I leave to Allah to judge. Play it safe, don’t let your emotions rule your head.

Wallaho Aclam. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

Darman is the mosque a shi'a mosque or a sunni mosque..because in lobanan, most of the muslims are shi'a sect. If it's shi'a mosque, I wouldn't be serprised....

But tell me bro..because is very sad thing to hear not to mention seing it..

If you are somali, I would not be "surprised". :rolleyes:

raula   

Subxanallah, Indeed MEENAH-May Allah guide us through and to the right path (Ameeen! Ameeen!)