Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Age Ain't Nothin' but a Number

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Zakariye:

gabdhaha adiga oo kale waxey la kulmaan nin rabo xaasas fara badan, good luck walaal. [/QB]

Haddaan nin xaasas badan aan lacala guursado..dee calaf baa ii geeyay. Laakiin aniga maantadaan la joogo nin xaas kale leh ma raadsan laheeyn. Ilaah baa ug ninkaan guursan doono..but insha alaah kheyr baan rajeeynaa.

Zakariye   

walaal flying-sis, sorry maybe when i said , "gabdhaha adiga oo kale" my god i didn't mean sarcism,all i meant walaal macaan is that some ladies hate to be married alongside another lady, but eventually it might happen to them anyway. Iga raali noqo walaal macaan hadii hadalka uu si xun u soo baxy, walaashay cadeey ok, mahadsanid sida wax garadka ahi aad u soo jawaabtey. Good luck

LuCkY   

OG_GIRL WHATS WITH THIS GIRL? I DONT GET A PERSONAL INVITATION TO YOUR WEDDING? AND I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL! :confused:

FLYING-STILL GOOD LUCK GIRL! ;) I GUESS THEY R SCARED OF YOU FOR BEING SO OUT SPOKEN! :D

WELL I TAKE THAT BACK I SEE BACHELOR #1 HAS ALREADY ARRIVED, MY BAD GIRL!

OG Moti   

LISTEN, i been doing some thinking AGE IS NOT JUST A NUMBER. there is more to it...it is experience it is hard times that you survived, listen, the older u get the more sad stories and storms waiting for u along the way, more sadness always comes ahead, such as losing a dear person, becoming weaker and seeing lots of sadnesses,

so along the way you are prepared for such storms and such hard times, age teachs you more than you can imagin, one year older means a lot of difference in ur life..more mature, more understanding, and more self - realization and more caring to others and everything that is around u....

So AGE IS NOT JUST A NUMBER... so trick is once u get older one year stop, freez, look back few years and look in the present and see what difference u made, what changed in ur life? is it for better, for short EVALUATE, then act upon it...if u feel u behind, work harder .. if u happy with what u accomplished do more.. but never feel disappointed cause as long as u are a live there will always be time to achieve... just dont let the time come and find out u did nothing in ur life, remember to carry some deeds for the journy it is long and full of difficulties...

peace

LuCkY   

FLYING-STILL i suggest you steer clear of him, two wives? Unless you are willing to share your man-than thats a different story! smile.gif

;) Stpaultchick age for men and women is an old age dilemma for Somalis at large.

But, actually age is not a number and time doesn’t exist!

Do you know that time is measured mechanically, the ticking of the handle of a clock.

Therefore, age is what you feel rather than counted numbers; if you feel young that is what you are and if you feel old that is what you are! It’s all in the mind.

I totally understand ManofWisdom where ur coming from. But if u know u is old as h*ll and u can tell, then u shouldn't go around telling people that ur 5 years younger than the real age, Now that's wrong. All I'm sayin is that Age matters in certain condtions. :D

LuCkY   

StPaulChick i see you have been doing some thinking<-----im RefeRRing to YouR aviatOR-its cute.

I agree lying to people about your age*just to get what one desires* is WRONG. Im totally against it instead we should be thanking ALLAH for letting us live that long.

And I cant stand it when a guy lies about his age just to get with a girl-totally disgusting. :eek:

Lucky girl u all up in brain!! :D I couldn't agree wit u more. I think under any circumstances should a guy lie about his age just to get wit a girl. I don't know what it is but the young boys go around making themselves older and the older ones are reducing themselves by the minute. I just hope the guys aren't buying wrinkle-free products. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah thnx for the comment...And a little secret that I hate cats. :(

Changed   

i dont tell peeps of my age cuz most of the my friends say u are too young ..is that considered hidding :( ..someone tell me what the hell is wrong with being in ur late teens and having friend in their 20's redface.gif

LuCkY   

Stpaulchick-i think that they are on their way to wrinkle-free products*SCARY*but i have seen some males spending so much time grooming themselves-sometimes more than the girls---thats when i stopped doubting that they would go buy anti-wrinkle products.They already have Rogaine on the market.

You Dont Like Cats huh-I do but i dont own any.

MIZZ-UNIQUE there is nothing wrong with being in your late teen years and having friends that are in their 20s or even mid-late 20s.

Lucky: I guess now when the men say that females take too long to get ready, whatever they're worset than us!! If u ask a true men how long he takes to groom himselves, you'd be amazed :eek: Oh it's not that I don't like cats it's just that...oh I feel like a child saying this but....uh I'm terrified of them(oh I said it). :D

Mizz_Unique: Girl it don't matter if ur in ur late teens, It just means that u can hang with the "20's" crowd! :D