Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Age Ain't Nothin' but a Number

LuCkY   

Stpaulchick: I know huh, scary but thats life. Next time they complain you can use that.

Oh, believe me its not childish but for me black cats scare the cRap out of me-especially at nitetime.Are you terrified of all types or certain ones?

Lucky I do use that excuse on men. I tell them that thier worest than me. And that's alittle too much grooming. Oh I'm terrified of anything that resembles a cat. :eek:

LuCkY   

Stpaulchick have u ever tried those people that claim to take away your phobias by using certain techniques-it could help you with your fear of cats. I have a fear worse than cats-roaches-oh Lord have mercy-i ran like nobodys business-they gross me out-disgusting. redface.gif

Oh I don't believe in that sh**. Nobody can take my fear of cats away...it's uncurable. Actually I don't even want to be cured of my phobia. I'm happy disliking cats. I don't hate roaches as much...let's say that we've grown up together.lol. I hate to see ppl killing spider. I love spiders!!

Hey this is funny how the topic changed!! :D

LuCkY   

Hey, i watched that on tv im pretty sure you have seen it. I dont necessarily believe them its just that after watching the whole show-it makes you think twice. There was a woman that cried, freaked out and fled off the stage because she saw the cat on the big screen tv(i didnt know whether to laugh or feel real sorry for her). Spiders, you dont mean trantulas...right?oooohhh.

Yes I see that we are getting off the subject.