Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH***Somali People In The UK*** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

war meesha in aad noo qudbaysid uma imaano, hadaad rabtid in aan wada hadladno, WAX QOR. Qudbadaada hanoo tilmaanin.

seriously its getting annoying

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

war meesha in aad noo qudbaysid uma imaano, hadaad rabtid in aan wada hadladno, WAX QOR. Qudbadaada hanoo tilmaanin.

seriously its getting annoying

ditto

Marc, let us have the script as well saxib.

^ he reads from the screen and thats why he has this funky glasses on. So since he is not bothered to do something about this bad sound quality, he can easily provide us with the script, so at least his point taken.

On a serious note. Horta af somaliga ma uu aqrin karayaa ileen waa asagi yiri annigu marka 1aad iyo marka 2aadba waxaan ahayn nin maali (dal afrikana) ahe!

CG and Northerner,

I reason why I don’t bother writing anything is because you two will ridicule whatever I write. Not because you agree or disagree with it but because you have negative Somali attitude where you put people down until you mentally break them down.

MARC

RedSea   

Marc,

Do you actually have organziation to tackle the issue you speak of, or are you simply preaching behind the camera. If there is none, then I don't see the effectiveness of youtube vidoe sxb.

Yes i am the chair of two major organisations and sit on the committee of few others. if you wish to work with me, please get in touch! i am not difficult to locate.

MARC

^^ walaal, first, i'm sorry to have made you feel that way, i know that as much of a bad excuse for a retard norf is, he has good heart and has on rare occasions been known to express something resembling a poor excuse for a coherent opinion.

YOu see the exercise of mentally tormenting each other on these good forums is our favourite form of keyboard jousting. and on a side note, if you feel you might need tutoring in these dark arts, I'm certain that our esteemed colleague Xiin could provide some exemplary training.

On a practical note,the poor s0d that norf is, he is stuck behind the great firewall of arab (in?)decency, so i'm not really sure whether he can actually view youtube without resorting to proxying through the netherlands via the russian mafia.

As for me, for the vast majority of time, i'm stuck behind the black screen of esoteric redundancy known as emacs. so forget videos, if i as much as manage to load an image, i see it as a personal triumph over adversity.

so please, see this as a plea for us to partake in a discussion with you, rather be an audience to your commentary -- and again, i hope i have not terminally offend you.

N.O.R.F   

^^Youtube has been working for a whole year now. Woohooo!

Originally posted by marcassmith:

CG and Northerner,

I reason why I don’t bother writing anything is because you two will ridicule whatever I write. Not because you agree or disagree with it but because you have negative Somali attitude where you put people down until you mentally break them down.

MARC

No ridiculing or negativity on my part. I would just prefer to 'read' rather than listen/watch. I'm sure you would agree reading a clear and concise opinion has more 'umph' especially on a discussion forum.

Having said that, there you again assuming all Somalis are the same. I may challange your opinion where need be but this doesnt mean it's a negative attitude to have. This is a discussion forum and what are discussion forums for if whenever someone has a differing opinion someone shouts 'your being negative'?

I would advise you to speak louder and with more gusto. I could hardly hear you on the video. I would also like to give my opinion on Somalis in the UK before most of them arrived ;)

Now, where is that transcipt?