Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Cute :-)

Salaan...

pic_month04.jpg

A Soomaali brother with his Soomaali wife. They do live in Yemen.

I like that tusbax, and oh, yeah, that macawiis too. And the sister's gundiino is perfect with that malqabad. Keep the dhaqan up, yaa brother and sister.

dawoco   

Masha allah, masha allah...such beauty, such tradition, waaw....MMA, now u posted, u have to make sure in ilmahaan la cayuumin icon_razz.gif

raula   

kabax walaahi, waxaasa dhaqaan somali la yiraahdaa, inta kale been!

the way she ties that malqabaad-wow!(NOMA)-waxaa ba igudaraan NUURKA ka muuqdo her husband-cajiib!

Laakin, maxeey iskusheegayan icon_razz.gif:D war aduun!

Salaan...

Dawoco, gabadhaas "nisheeyda" eh iyadoo uur leh xataa waa ku jirtay masawiradeeda, walaahi...yaab, uustoo kuusan lee arkee...laakiin anagii qaloowle iyo qulumbe camal u qalafsan aa soo taagan, ka waran aqiyaarta kale waa baashaaloyaan, it ain't no fair marka hala cayuumo nooh... ;)

ar garka feega ah iyo sujuuda aa iigu daran..waraa dhuxul may umariyeen.

" somali brother with his wife"???? aren't they young kids? come on guys they are in no way of marriage age.(but i heard reer xamarka marry their child to another child at ayoung age) however they look cute and dawaco no one is gonna cayuum them however MMA gave a green light.

"Dawoco, gabadhaas "nisheeyda" eh iyadoo uur leh xataa waa ku jirtay masawiradeeda"

MMA ayadoo uur leh aa? I am confused now the girls is a child or are you talking of someother pic..ME NO UNDERSTAND

Tuujiye   

waraa shaxaarigaan anaga ayuuba naga daree..beynaka cuudu bilaah. Waraa yariiskaan hada ayuuba macawiis isku kala fidinoya kawarama markuu Boolbaro da'diisa gaaro " ar ka carara" ayaa ka dhaceeso. Iga wad..

wareer badanaa..

Juxa   

nina si u yiri, nina si u qaaday. i think this comment is merely meant as the kids are promised to each other. its old custom. and guaranteed gabdhaha ineysan cajuusooyin noqon ama ninka asagoo loser ah gives him a wifey.

bt that is cute couple.

jecliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NGONGE   

What a lovely photo. Sadly, this marriage is not likely to last. Macawiska hadano ku li’ekien maxa goor kugo dhibay? Forget about the macawis, the damn chair is too big for both of them. They probably sleep on his & hers cots. He’s going to leave her you know (madaxa o salaax ama ha o salaaxin). When he finds out that she can’t reach the cooker, she can’t clean this BIG room and the top shelves in the cupboards are too far for her, he’s going to dump her and marry a taller baby. :D:D

nuune   

looooooool@ngonge, waaba u dhameesay waxba umaadan reebin, i guess da coupe r on honey moon on da chair, waraa weyna maqlaayaan naga dhaafa xanta yaah :D

I am very, very sad to report the couple have finally separated with no children.

After three long, golden and prosperous years of guur, they have finally decided they were not meant for one another. Awgambar [the man] was finally given his bacmadoow by Aydhuljoog two weeks ago. After two long, toilsome, arduous waanwaan and xaalraadis by elders in the last two weeks, Aydhuljoog's insistence would not be overcome, rendering her sorrowful decision as a final.

The reasons were not disclosed publically and we have no intention to violate their utmost privacy by speculating or assuming.

We hope them the best. Best of luck Awgambaroow iyo Aydhuljoogeey.

Buuxo   

^^^please tell me this is some joke. they look like kids. i can usually tell a cilin from others but they have such young faces.

MMA please explain??