Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Somalia's number one sport

shyhem   

For the ladies hanging in groups of three to four and walking in the school hallway while talking about how somali men are jerks for life.

For the men hanging around starbucks and holding a cup of latte in one hand and gesturing on the hand while talking about petty politics in Somalia.

LOOL I'M JUST KIDDING I THINK ILHAM SAID IT SO "SOCCER"But me personally like Rugby,no wonder my t-shirt says 'Give blood and play Rugby"

Lefty   

The most passionate and famous game play by younger to older generation is Soccer(football). However, the only game that we succeeded at the international scene is Basketball. Cabdiraxman "Shiikha" is the best Somali B-Ball player ever!

Track & Feild is a very good one too especially 1500m but after Abdi Bile Abdi, there aren't enough mentionable runners in the game.

-------------

Calcio the orginal Football style.

Football A.K.A Soccer?

nah you guyz are the missing the whole point here

1st and foremost we pretend to be a sports ppl while we not secondly we know nothing about any game of sport so i think we should stick to what we know best wich is discriminating against each other and murdering each other and unfortunately that's the sport we mad about at the moment and if you don't agree with me then i'm sure you're a hypocrite and murderer 2 .

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF werido

Now i dont no what zoo you escaped from but thi isnt no circus so if you can only think of Of-Key comments like that keep them to yourself.

Iffah   

Lool@Shujui.... :D

Clown...bisinka. Where did that come from? Clearly, I don't agree with you, so I guess I'm a murderer and hypocrite then :rolleyes:

do you think that in Darus salaam if there was a football match that clan fighting would start. i believe that people are united with sports and if they fight they fight because of the sports and no other issues