Sign in to follow this  
Malika

What is your life motto or Quotes?

Kool_Kat   

***I blame you nothing, but forgive you everything...MARY J BLIGE

***It is easier to forgive than forget...NOT SURE WHO

me   

Visualizin the realism of life and actuality/ f*ck who's the baddest, A person's status depends on salary/ And my mentality is, money orientated/ I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it/ Cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as five percenters/ But somethin must of got in us cause all of us turned to sinners/ Now some, restin in peace and some are sittin in San Quentin/ Others such as myself are tryin to carry on tradition/ Keepin this effervescent, street ghetto essence inside us/ Cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us/"

-AZ in - Nas's "Life's A B*tch"

RedSea   

Well I basically remind myself that this life is really short and I can die unexpected so I try to prepare myself for that moment knowing if I do that I can enjoy life that never will end in the hereafter. That is what kinda motivates me.

u know nas is gay? any ways, everybody comes her with nothing and leaves with nothing! always remember dat.

wat u do in between is wat most ppl remember u about.

the maskin u give a piece of bread will never forget you.

the gal u give peace and love, will never forget.

the ole couple u help carry their groceries to their car will never forget.

the somali refugee u give a shelter will never forget you.

the parents and family you respect, will never froget you.

who will never remember u and dont care about, is the commerical world u spend your valuable time and money on it. so tune out, turn to openning and empowering your mind, soul and nation.

RedSea   

^excellent...or 'Fear Allah as if you see him'.

Also. "ninkii maskaxda aan ka dhididin, dhabarkuu ka dhididaa".

"If you think you're a good person, you're going astray".

"Don't get too comfortable".

and my absolute favourite, one which I remind myself of every so often:

"Life is your second chance".

All by me.

Then there's one I really like, it went roughly like this: People give up just before they hit the gold mine. I think it was by Bill Rancic. Very powerful, true and inspiring.

chubacka   
Originally posted by Nef.Ari.ous:

"Life is your second chance".

plz explain :confused: (so I could use it from time to time) :D

Please do! Haha.

It means there won't be second chance for you to change things after life, this is all you've got, but as long as the thought of a change for better comes, be it spiritual or social, you've still got chance! The first time you screw it, but because life still goes on, you've got a second chance for as long as you live. Life is your second chance!

Never mind the above ranting, I'm not a night person.

A slightly better explanation:

As long as you're alive you've got a second chance, whatever you wish to improve/change. It's never too late. On the other hand, if you never better yourself, once you're dead, the game is over. No second chance. Hence life is your second chance.

I hope this one makes a tad more sense (if anything it lacks the appalling grammatical and typing errors the other one had) ;)

Originally posted by buuxo:

Mine is very basic...
STOP
LOOK/LISTEN
GO

LMAO.gif

i love a good quote and know alot by heart.

here's one of my favorite by ann landers:

"Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations. Class never makes excuses. It takes its lumps and learns from past mistakes. Class bespeaks an aristocracy unrelated to ancestors or money. Some extremely wealthy people have no class at all, while others who are struggling to make ends meet are loaded with it. Class is real. You can't fake it. Class never tries to build itself up by tearing others down. Class is already up and need not attempt to look better by making others look worse. Everyone is comfortable with the person who has class because he is comfortable with himself. If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it."