Sign in to follow this  
Simply_I

Peace at last in somaliaonline!!

Simply_I   

Alxamdulillah.................

I have noticed every one is so friendly at last.

I see no virtual violence or vile language..........maybe thats an indication that we all have the same final GOAL..."To rebuild our country".

Alxamdulillah...hope this continues.

While reading the posts I am surprised that i now agree with what some ppl who were my opponents are saying like Ibtisam, xinfaniin etc..

I wonder where waterfall has gone.oh well :D

KEEP IT UP PPL!!

and bye for now.

PS:i would like to apologise to Bile from cambridge, he worked hard to be where he is.

And no i dont think he sold his soul to DEvil.

Ibtisam   

hhhm are you sure it was me dear. i don't remember even addressing you,

opponents

is that what we were. i remember your little digs at my english, but i thought you were just help ur old friend castor out. :rolleyes:

in any case, i am not your opponent so no hard feelings.

smile.gif

cheers

Khayr   

Originally posted by Simply_I:

Alxamdulillah.................

I see no virtual violence or vile language..........maybe thats an indication that we all have the same final GOAL..."To rebuild our country".

Alxamdulillah...hope this continues.

While reading the posts I am surprised that i now agree with what some ppl who were my opponents are saying like Ibtisam, xinfaniin etc..

I wonder where waterfall has gone.oh well
:D

KEEP IT UP PPL!!

and bye for now.

PS:i would like to apologise to Bile from cambridge, he worked hard to be where he is.

And no i dont think he sold his soul to DEvil.

Salamz,

It is the end of January is one of the most depressing times of the year, so that might explain the 'CALM' like feeling on SOL.

Originally posted by Simply_I:

Depressing news!! I live off the anarchy and bedlam that is SOL at times. I reckon this is nothing more then a lull before the maelstrom. smile.gif Lets all pray things return as per usual.

SB,

anarchist extraordinaire

Yonis   

Khayr

It is the end of January is one of the most depressing times of the year,

Really? I did not know that, but how could that be possible if I might ask?

Maverick   

Originally posted by Wise Man:

quote: Khayr

It is the end of January is one of the most depressing times of the year,

Really? I did not know that, but how could that be possible if I might ask?
It's what they call "S.A.D." Or, Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Seasonal Affective Disorder

SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) is a type of winter depression that affects an estimated half a million people every winter between September and April; in particular during December, January and February.

http://www.outsidein.co.uk/sadinfo.htm

Originally posted by Rockstar Xu:

Don't be fooled, everyone is just taking a break to sharpen their insults.

Damn right. I know i am sharpening my insults/and attack weapons. Stocked up on my ammo & went into hard tough cardio for the NEXT big fight. smile.gif

Sayyid   

Praise be to Allaah the lord of the worlds and peace and blessings be upon our prophet, his family and companions.

Peace is always a good thing. With peace comes prosperity, life and development.

People should encourage each other in faith, patience, peace and companionship.

I applaud the good behaviour, civility and grace of the nomads in here.

Anyway as we come to the end of the year and a new year is about to start I'd like everyone to know that my new year's resolution will be to work for the greater good and to become an ambassador for peace, reconciliation and a mediator for warring parties and indviduals in here.

May the peace last and harmony come to this place. Ameen.

Nephissa   

Stop whining Simply I. This isn't Dr. Phil, can't doctor everything to be positive. Some things are just gonna make some people mad.

The SOL fights can actually be quite entertaining at times. I usually sit back, and observe the fools, and know-it-alls. So many of them have no idea about anything, yet manage to be rabid about everything.

PS: Since most of you are bored out of your minds, and missed the fights, how about we start preliminary fighting brackets so if you're interested in whooping someone's a$$, sign up on this thread.

There's a girl here, actually two girls, I wanna wrestle so bad. :mad: I can sooo take them, and their big bewbies!! *snap* *snap* *snap*

Maf Kees   

Anyway as we come to the end of the year and a new year is about to start I'd like everyone to know that my new year's resolution will be to work for the greater good and to become an ambassador for peace, reconciliation and a mediator for warring parties and indviduals in here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.