Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

pm dramas

Have u been a victim of pm hostility? Well, the admin has personal issues so dont worry about his lil tantrums. Hes just letting lil steam out!...lool. However, i had some issues with some members here & lemme tell u, it just made me laugh so hard.

Thanks for technology though..u can shut their holes a way no British company can do! lol

I was yapping the other day with what I thought was friend. All of sudden the xalimo did a 360 and started squeazing my nuts! It was gardharo out of no where.

After much thinking, i released that alot of the xalimoos go thru 2 much drama which causes the consumption of whollota of meds. Thus, the wide mood swings.

Well care to share your experience nomads...warning to the drama queens: make sure that you had your daily doze before posting. Doctor warning!

Abyan   

Many many years ago, don't think they post here anymore...I got this peculiar pm one time, the sender leaving their nr# and asking to call them as they had been having some trouble lately.....Mind you it was the opposite sex and in the wee hours of the morningg......Marqaan.com

Khayr   

bustin' your balls due to PMs?

Just don't take it personal saxib, its a universal thing. icon_razz.gif

BOB   

Rudy...My Brada from anada mada...who is that Xaliimo that squeezed your nuts? What is her name? expose her my brada because maybe she was sent by Hisb Al Islam or worse the TGF.

by the way my brada that's Xaram...why let her squeeze them in the first place? why allow her to come anywhere near your nuts to begin with my brada? I thought you was a real Al Shabab...eish what happened my brada? did they corrupt you my brada? (Juxa hehehe)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by GaroweGal:

Rudy, sorry walaalo. Next time though, please do not chat-and-tell. What happens in the luuq stays there
;)

i dont do chat no more! this was just PMs... Ninka.. i did get that message from this dude n i kinda believe that he was a somali astronaut! lol.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Did anyone get some weird PM from Muriidi talking about satelites 'n stuff?

:D

BOB   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Bob u hitted on the head...u know who to blame. She got mean big ole hands! lool.

Rudy put a CCTV camera on your PM and then we'll find out who this evil girl is in no time...whoever she is...she deserves to be exposed, the public deserve to find out who this nut grabbing, nut squeezing or was it nut bursting femme fatale is! Good Luck My Brada. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.