Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

pm dramas

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

I was yapping the other day with what I thought was friend. All of sudden
the xalimo did a 360
and started squeazing my nuts! It was gardharo out of no where.

if "the xalimo did 360" turn on you - she would still end up in the same place she was already at - hence one is left to conclude that she was already "squazing your nuts".

am i the only one who is seeing this - or did rudy attend the same amount of time in maths lessons as he did in english classes??

Ibtisam   

The one out of this world PM I have ever recieved from anyone in SOL was two years ago. The person is active still, I am just not smart enough to get the coded message, I have yet to reply, when I figure out the hidden message I will inshallah reply to him (nearly 2yrs late currently)- wax kaljeeda oo hadaan isku jeeda, general yet personal,jacbur.com, I am sure there is a message to the madness.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Sayid, 360 = full circle, complete change etc. Ever hear any say so and so did a 180?
:D

full circle does not mean complete change and 360 degrees turn is not an idiom - when you turn 360 degrees you just turn all the way around in a total circle and end up facing the same way.

"A 180 degree turn" is a phrase you might hear to mean that someone turned around and went in the opposite direction - this is sometimes used to mean a mental "turn" or a character "turn" as well as a physical movement

Juxa   

macalinimada sayid waa never-ending bal fiirsha how he puts people on the spot.

this is a testimony inuu yahay macalin aad u xun.

N.O.R.F   

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

[qb] Sayid, 360 = full circle, complete change etc. Ever hear any say so and so did a 180?
:D

full circle does not mean complete change and 360 degrees turn is not an idiom - when you turn 360 degrees you just turn all the way around in a total circle and end up facing the same way.

"A 180 degree turn" is a phrase you might hear to mean that someone turned around and went in the opposite direction - this is sometimes used to mean a mental "turn" or a character "turn" as well as a physical movement
My bad. English lesson taken :D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Did anyone get some weird PM from Muriidi talking about satelites 'n stuff?

I GOT A pm from muridi once. but i didn't have a clue what he was on about. :D