Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Can you help who you fall in love with?

Aaliyyah   

^^^ Warkooda oo dhan ha dhagaysan... Soomaaliba ha guursan...Carabta ayaa fiican baa la yiri!

Zafir walaal if you are into Arab women by all means go for it. I was simply warning you.... :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Salaam H

Long time no post
smile.gif

Adigu ma waxaad rabtaa wixii waajibka ahaa in medal lagugu siiyo?

Dhucdhuc salaam walaalo, maya waajibka maaha in lacag laysku siiyo :D . Laakiin dee waajib maaha shaqqooyinkaasi lool. Its just a value added service :D

Donno about that, sounds a bit far fetched. I mean, meeting a person once and feeling like you've known them your whole life. You can't help who you have feelings for, but you can help if you act on those feelings. Some girls fall for bad boys and end up getting heartbroken whilst the rest of us are smart enough not to fall into traps like those. I believe that love is an ingredient for marriage, but it also grows more and more as you stay longer with your partner. Hope I was clear enuf. Salaam. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Whereas a man from other tribes uu dhulka kugu jiid jiido
:D
Of course, then they continue to be mean-spirited, vengeful people.

Think about it.
:D

It this from experience? Cuz from what've seen and heard, Laftaada kuwa ah baaba ugu daran...

Why limit yourself at tolka iyo lafta? Wah. Hoos usii soco, way hoos down, intaa jilib, jufo, cirid iyo bah ka gaareysid. Then amaaba walaalkaa guursataa markaas?

MMA, sheekadaas waaba dhecee...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

It this from experience? Cuz from what've seen and heard, Laftaada kuwa ah baaba ugu daran...

Yup. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if both of my previous husbands hand out my number on the street, or scribble it on the men's room wall.

i guess inbreading is kool in down under! no wonder, kangroos are found only there.

funny thing though, a kangroo got loose in la the other day! an ole blk found it and was on tv saying, "i was trying to talk to it...and couldnt figure out what the hell it was...u know it looks so dog-gone funny!! lool.