Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Envy

Malika   

It's not at all dignified I tell you!

...but what can you do when the green-eyed monster strikes?

Oh,well I had my encounter with the green eyed moster yesterday. When a collegue/friend was telling me all about her weight loss. She went as far as lifting her blouse to show me how her ribs have all been dented by the chronic couphing she has been experiencing.I should have been sympathetic so mahaa? but I wasnt,I was actually jealous of her weigh loss,I stood there nodding but meanwhile I was busy observing how her trousers and jacket just fitted her perfectly. How her slender little hands looked all dainty.. redface.gif

I mean how could I have been so cold? and worse so silly :D ?..Darn!! :Dredface.gif

It seems you have to do alot of charity work now Malika, just to balance off the effects of the green monster. I hear it leaves green marks on your blouser ;)

Cheerio

-Lily-   

Why be envious when you can achieve similar goal? Nothing like a bad case of winter cold/flu to drop those pounds. All you have to do is leave your house after a shower without a coat, two days in a row and that should do it. Make sure you walk around in the cold.

Seriously though, I’m with CL, that was her plan. Why would anyone go out of their way to show body parts after an illness?

Malika   

^Lol,her motive is understood,but my sick mind baa iga yabiiyee,how could I be so silly and envy a sick woman?

:D:D , am still laughing at myself.

BOB   

Envy? my old professor once said to me some poeple use envy as their drive to achieve something...like 'so and so did that and I SHOULD be able TO DO MORE' but I don't think some people even have a drive...they just sit there and envy anyone and every one without even trying to get off their behind and achieve...now that sort of monkey business is rubbish.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

Malika we are all human beings, and from now and then we'll see something that we wish we had. That's fine. There's two types of jealousy, one is for example " oh halima is loaded with money why is she rich,,,I wish she wasn't"..that's not halaal wishing your sister/brother never had something. But, if its like ....halima is skinny, darn I WISH I was skiny tooo...u see u are wishing to have what your sister has...that's ok dear, it's completely halaal :D

so don't worry it's all good... :D

p.s. Jog in the morning, eat healthy, and work out. Do that for like couple of months...and u'll see a profound change..

Ibtisam   

Envy waa no good, I am shocked Malika!! :eek: :eek: HOW could you!!! :D

I can't think og anything or anyone I envy (I could think of a few, but they are dead and lived a long time ago)

Malika   

^ :D , a sick moment bee heed Ibtiyow! :D

:D @Nephiso, the beauty of aging is you start caring less of what folks think of you..You just let it all out!! erm,including the huggable folds dee..hehe

Aaliyah,your so sweet. smile.gificon_razz.gif