Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Las Geel Cave Painting. Are the ppl who live in Hargeisa Muslim?

Ibtisam   

HAHAHA LOOOL @ Blessed.

Somalis also use to worship the stars, the sun and saints. Alhumdulilah for Islam. Although someone us turned out to be sufis.

osman_nz   

Ibti what wrong with sufi? all somalis were sufs before the 70's, and then some geel-jire's was sent to saudi arabia medina university brain-washed with salafi islam and it's political agenda not RELIGIOUS.

And those geel-jire's after they finish their course on salafism and they all come back to somalia and start brainwashing the ppl with the lies they been taught by these political power seeking salafi's in saudi arabia and 30 years onwards your asking me about "sufi".

Amazing how brain-washed u r..u don't even remember 30 years ago, let alone ppl worshipping stars and cow time..

osman_nz   

Valenteenah these paintings are like 70 000 years old...camels only came to existence 2000 years ago..thats probably why...somalia wasn't a desert before, it was all green jungle...

MZanzi   

some people have this desire to voice out their opinions to others just because they have this buzz feeling that they have got a point?

your logic doesn't make sense dude.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Farid! Sii soco, xagaa iyo bariga u soco. Markaad Batalaale gaadhid, bada isku tuur...

Kadaa kadaa, bilow uusan dabaal aqoon cunuga... :D

Ps, is that how cows looked some 70,000 years ago, cuz I don't see lo' pics, rather pig buu u egyahay waxa meesha ku sawiran? ;)

BOB   

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful to you in any form but I honestly believe that whoever polluted your mind with such lies should compensate you before 'YOU' compensate those enslaved by your ANCESTORS. :D

Just remember one thing...as long as you are a member here in SOL there will always be those who will remind you these two topics...ever heard of a thing called FIRST IMPRESSION? redface.gif Welcome to Somaliaonline.

by the way if you are interested in having a word or two with your ancestors, here in South Africa there are people who can help you communicate with them and they charge you less than $200 per call...ask Fu-Fu...are you game? :D

PS. Berrina waxaan sugeynaa mid kaloo yiraahda Nebi Muxammad (c.s.w) ayaa ah my ancestor oo Soomaliya ayuu yimi sida mid uu Sheekh Umal hada ka hor nooga sheekeeyay oo kale... :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Ninkaan wa Raggii Jabu Pule...

:D:D:D:D:D ...Istaghfur-Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Fabregas   

boasting and taking extreme pride in your dead ancestors is also from the jahiliya( ignorance)

ps. rer hargeysa on this forum are bit soft. if this thread was dissing PL wa so gurmad lahayen, all of them! :D

:D isnt this the same guy .. who posted a celebratory thread in politics because his tuulo is starving at a slower rate than other tuulos.

this thread represents the kind of garbage that is common place in other somali forums .. awoogay baa awoogaa ka fiicnaa and similar BS

I would heed Malika's advice yaa Osman