Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Las Geel Cave Painting. Are the ppl who live in Hargeisa Muslim?

osman_nz   

Las Geel Cave Painting In hargeisa

Laas_Geel_cow_herd.jpg

Now i am not trying to be rude or anything, but what has shocked me is that the people who live in that city used to worship cows :eek: . And this is very consistent with the stories of my ancestor who came from yemen and taught them about the religion of islam, and told their women to wear clothes rather then running around naked after those cows.

Infact my ancestor was so shocked at the behaviour of these people in this area, he even climbed a tree to get away from it and then realized he had duty from Allah that he must teach these people civilization and that is when he came down from the tree and married a local woman from that area and began to spread the message of islam and civilization to them.

The question i have is, do they still secretly do their traditional cow worship in secret, becuz sometimes i do wonder :D

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Las Geel Cave Painting In hargeisa

Infact my ancestor was so shocked at the behaviour of these people in this area, he even climbed a tree to get away from it and then realized he had duty from Allah that he must teach these people civilization and that is
when he came down from the tree

^^ friendly fire, eh…you monkey boy :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L HAHAHAH LOOL This thread cracks me up!! Qax qax qix looool hehehe.

Adnaan your even worse than him!!! :D:D:D

ADNAAN   

^^that was an open goal, couldn't resist :D ?..as for Osman, meesh wuu ku cusubyahey but not to worry he will get tired of it sooner or later.

osman_nz   

Adnan...we all love humor, especially when it's not yourself on the recieving end..But i always do remember that las geel painting and I can't help to wonder that maybe they are still conducting cow ceremonies when ppl are not watching. ;)

osman_nz   

Blessed...geography? ...naaso hablood...las geel...u want me to continue?

If u doing the worship of cows still, just come out of the closest..

Blessed   

Farid! Sii soco, xagaa iyo bariga u soco. Markaad Batalaale gaadhid, bada isku tuur...

How does one worship cows?

osman_nz   

Blessed the las geel cave painting is of people worshipping cows if u look closely u can see person standing below the cow worshipping,back then ppl use to draw on rocks and cave their worshipping of stars, cows, etc.

Hargeisa history is on your walls. cow-worshippers and then my ancestor came to teach YOU guys islam and civilization.

Malika   

^Your embarrassing your self here,its actually painful reading your crap..A waste of intelligence[Am being kind here,grow up!].