Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Lucky kid

BOB   

I promise you if his parents were non-white they would've been crucified by the media around the world. :mad:

Lucky kid....very very lucky indeed. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

wow,lucky kid no doubt

Nin yaaban sometimes things happen im sure no parent would do this to their child willingly.

However, you are right some parents are careless..

like when i take my sister out to kids play centers you would see how at times parents are careless and sitting somewhere conversing with bunch of other adults. Where their kids wondering around the place without any supervision....so yeah parents can take that extra caution to keep their children safe.

For some reason my heart never rests if my lil sis or any other child I am taking care of is out of my sight. I imagine the worst scenerios lol..may Allah swt forbid.

salaam

Khayr   

SubhanAllah, the intuition of that man to go to that spot. That child is very lucky, his life could have been dramatically altered in an instant.

Ok call me cynic if you want, but I found it "too lucky" that that man just happened to pass the kid, enter the shop before immediately turning around to rescue the kid. He goes well inside the shop and just very quickly turns around. He also passes and sees the kid holding on to the escalators at 00:08, in which case if he really was just a random hero, he would have stoppped and wondered right there.

Now the real question is: was he trying to impress a lady friend or just wanted his 15 minutes? :D