Has anyone seen this individual pictured below? He was last seen exactly a year ago on this day, Febraayo 8, in Muqdisho, with an argagax face.

2ut5ms6.jpg

This individual was known to try to humiliate Soomaali psyche since 2006, always bringing his presence in every major Soomaali gathering, whether dal or dibad, always trying to put himself in the middle of attention, even if it doesn't concern him or his country.

But on Febraayo 8th, 2017, there was a day he would never forget, it was also the day he was last seen in Soomaali gathering. Good riddance.

Aad ayee u mahadsanyihiin dowladda Farmaajo for simply getting rid of this vermin.

More of his shocked face when it became apparent Farmaajo was winning the presidency.

kf62ag.jpg

Abdul   

MMA,he was last seen In Hargeisa supervising the so called Jeganta.He is also keeping an eye on the port of berbera where the tigrey own 19%.

Its a psychological demise of any entity when every failure is balmed on Foreigners. It slowly becomes an expression so common, that is debilitating.

Does anyone Somali think that he/she can wheel and deal with Dubai and there is nothing wrong with it, since they have money, but would not deal with a neighbor and in many cases than you want to admit a relative, just because is presumed to be poor.

Poverty of material wealth can change in a hurry, poverty of culture, identity and heritage in many cases is irreversible.

Some of you seem to think that there is no common purpose common interest between regions. According to your logic it has to be that person A is a slave of person B. In that you are never able to see what makes person A and person B agree on something.

The Afar are closest people to Tigray, yet I have never heard an Afar opposition blaming his Afar brother being slave to Tigray. I never heard a Tigray saying why Tigray province of the old had to give up half of the territory to establish Afar kilil.

Its always a weakness to define your own brother, in terms of what you consider a foreigner.

Where is General Gebre now? Back in Ethiopia. Almost all Ethiopian activities in Somalia is now lead, conducted by Ethnic Somali officials. Ethnic Tigray are now becoming less and less since balancing of Ethnics is moving up from soldiers to commanders.

Why you cannot see the fact that Somali kilil in Ethiopia has shared clans and sub-clans with Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, NFD...It has very close working relationship with Djibouti and Puntland. Fairly OK relationship with Somaliland at least respect each others peace. Fairly ok and improving relationship with Mogadishu. Not so good relations with Kenya, depending on how the shared population feels.

There was a time where a Sudanese (ex-PM) Al Turabi accused Al Bashir as Weyannie means Tigray. Al Turabi stars after that were dim, never recovered. Such is the self dignity in Sudan.

First of all, I say don't hate anyone, it hurts you more than the one you hate, but if you have to hate as Somali, Saudi Arabia would come first. Here is a wealthy country next door that has never contributed a penny even to people starving, yet will spend millions to support destructive Somali elements.

The republic could have been back and in business, if you only ignored the lies from some corners that said the late Abdullahi Yusuf is Tigray. Most of you listened to those voices when the truth was the president was proven more Somali than the detractors.

f you divide the Somalis for each country that ever walked to lands of the Somali as Tigray, Ethiopia, British, French, Kenya, UAE, Egypt, Turkey etc its is very easy to see where that leads.

BTW yes. The late Abdullahi Yusuf was Tigray and Tigray was Puntland,  maybe there is ancestral relation, maybe its that he was close with them during the 80s and 90s, maybe was SSDF and WSLF and TPLF relations, I don't know, but that had nothing to do with the politics. It was groundless accusation from Ali Jama, during his conflict with Yusuf in Puntland.

On 2/8/2018 at 5:17 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

But on Febraayo 8th, 2017, there was a day he would never forget, it was also the day he was last seen in Soomaali gathering. Good riddance.

Aad ayee u mahadsanyihiin dowladda Farmaajo for simply getting rid of this vermin.

More of his shocked face when it became apparent Farmaajo was winning the presidency.

kf62ag.jpg

MMA,

I don't know if that is the image of Farmaajo that is wanted to be promoted "A Somali president that is against Ethiopia", but it can't be furthest from Truth. Politics has not much to do with truth, but president Farmaajo is accused the opposite by Egyptians.

I don't know how he feels about Ethiopia, but more than you or I, he knows he cannot build rebuild Somalia on planet mars, away from Ethiopia, kenya or Djibouti. The more connections and less enemity always the better.

On 09/02/2018 at 1:30 AM, Abdul said:

MMA,he was last seen In Hargeisa supervising the so called Jeganta.He is also keeping an eye on the port of berbera where the tigrey own 19%.

Hargeysa has its own Tigre/Xabashi version general like Gabre. His name is Berhe Tesfaye. He keeps low profile, though.

This is the most clear sign that facebook and google have succeeded in deleting history of so many peoples.

Somaliland soldiers are the most remembered in Eritrea when the British defeated the Italians. Britain had soldiers from India, Egypt and majority from South Africa. But if you ask persons aged 60 and over what they heard from their parents or themselves is the Somali since it was Somalilanders that interacted with the local population.

During the fight against king Minelik all the peoples close to the sea were in opposition to king menelik and the europeans coming from the sea. These peoples from Sudan to Somalia were sandwitched, they can only escape north or south. Many Somalis went to Ethiopia and many Ethiopians went to lands of the Somali.

Like it or not almost all warlords in Mogadishu had some interaction and some of them alliances with Ethiopia.

Somaliland and Puntland both have interest that best of relations is mainteained with their borders to Ethiopia.

No Tigray had been defence minister after 2000. No Tigray has been foreign inister after 2008. No prime minister now. Yet many Somalis rely for information from some Amhara websites. If you only knew that throughout long history it was only few decades the Amhara ever interacted outside of their kingdom in the centre of Ethiopia, away from the sea.

cadnaan1   

O_O who is the head of Ethiopian army and the secret service all under the tigray everybody know u guys run the show in ethiopia.prime minister is from minority groups he doesn't have real power.

2 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

O_O who is the head of Ethiopian army and the secret service all under the tigray everybody know u guys run the show in ethiopia.prime minister is from minority groups he doesn't have real power.

cadnaan1,

Here we go, but I worry for the health of those who punchbag Tigray when Samora Mohamed Yonus retires.

It has taken to involve all Ethnics fairly proportional in the Armed Forces 20 years. When the Derg was overthrown 85 percent of the rebel army were Tigray/Afar. Only 7 percent were from Amhara region and those were mostly Agew.

Up to colonels now is a good reflection of the country and the balance is moving higher as experience is achieved. Unlike the old days one also needs a university degree in addition to military experience and in some cases war experience.

Be practical. How could a Tigray or Afar be an intelligence operative in Amhara, Oromo, and other peoples? Don't you ask yourself some basic questions that ( at the most 8 million people and if you add Tigray and Afar people outside of their regions everything maybe 10 million) this Tigray this Tigray that does really not make sense. The working language is also Amharic, not Tigrinya or Afar Af.

8 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Only in one's fervent fantasy does such thing exist in Hargeisa. But if a Tigre's forces actually running a "political show" in a Somali territory is what some are after in here, then lets say as we speak in here, a thousands of Ethiopians and Tigrean's foot-soldiers, are contentedly living in places like Bay, and Bakool.

And of course, these teeming soldiers, are making hay with the "local brothels" of these regions to their heart's content. Whilst at the same time, their senior officers, are not forgetting in actually "ordering about" (not advising, but basically ordering) the likes of Shariif Sakiin in Baydhabo, to do as they see fit for him.

And some in here have the "cheek" to talk about their fantasy of other places. When in fact on the other hand the reality of their own region ought to be clear to them, like so much of a daylight, indeed. 

He doesn't know it but Bay iyo Bakool have long been annexed by the Ethiopians. Quote me 20 years from now and Ethiopian Soldiers will still be calling the shots there.  

An employee in the consulate not even the consul general.

I am afraid it has become a political malady/sickness among some Somalis to consider "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" where the enemy and the friend are exchanged.

Generally speaking the "enemy" was Habeshi. Yes the core and origin of Habeshi is the Tigray, but in past Somali politics the carrier of this was Amhara. Now in Ethiopia the Amhara is opposition with vitroil and hate on Tigray blaming the Tigray for bringing all nationalities some unheard of before into federal syetm and power.

All the years there was one organization who did not go this root, ONLF. They opposed Ethiopia as country, government, regime, but knew better not to follow those who are angry at the Tigray, Somali etc for making the country regional autonomy.

But in the Internet world what can one do, there is all kinds.

11 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

He doesn't know it but Bay iyo Bakool have long been annexed by the Ethiopians. Quote me 20 years from now and Ethiopian Soldiers will still be calling the shots there.  

Bay and Bakool has been a theatre of movement for terrorists, governments, warlords since beginning of the current situation.

Are you telling me that Somaliland does not care, does not listen, does not watch or even does not interfere of what happens there?

9 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Bay and Bakool has been a theatre of movement for terrorists, governments, warlords since beginning of the current situation.

Are you telling me that Somaliland does not care, does not listen, does not watch or even does not interfere of what happens there?

All I am saying is, long after Somaliland and Somalia's issues are resolved, done and dusted and they go their separate ways. Long after most of the other regions of Somalia assume their normalcy...

The following regions will still be under foreign occupation:  Bay, Bakool & Gedo regions. 

And in many ways Mogadishu will also be remotely controlled from a number of regional capitals including Addis Abeba, Nairobi and Kampala.