Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

I lost the battle but Iam going to win the war...I hope

chubacka   

I want some somali advice.

Ok i drink tea like China and India are going to dissappear and there is going to be no tea bags life on the earth. :eek:

So I went to Somalia and i took a big bag of tea bags but I was staying in Buroa and they milk it with POWDER MILK!! :mad: I wasn't there for long.

Anyways I tried to give up tea and MY GOODNESS

cue the headache from Jahanum...damn it was bad...

So now Iam back on my drug.

I have been told it's because of the caffine content any1 else tried given up Caffine and done it?

When my exams over over Iam going to begin where I left off, talking of exams...

I bet go...

OG Moti   

you want to give up tea .. u have to smoke ... or drink coffee or both and they are less harm than tea so u choose urself .. i gave my advice.. peace

Chubaka

what you could do is reduce the quantity of tea cups you consume.

Note how many cups keep u high per day . and slowly on a weekly basis reduce the amount can be 2-5 cups.

And when u find ur morale is going down do a quick short exercise to get ur body naturally stimulated. and as the days go u can find urself having a healthy 2 cups daily.

Blessed   

Why on Allah's good earth do you want to give up tea?

I'm a tea addict by choice. But in strange circumstances where I fancy a change- I have mint tea instead.

If you want to give up any habit, the key is to find an alternative ;)

you want to give up tea .. u have to smoke ... or drink coffee or both and they are less harm than tea so u choose urself

Your kidding me right? The trouble with you OG-Moti is that I never know if your joking or your being real.

Warmoog   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I'm a tea addict by choice.

Ditto! God knows my delight when I see my favourite can of cadys among the groceries. I'm smiling just thinking about it. :D

chubaka,

SisSade gave you sound advice; it's best to gradually ease yourself off the tea and any other caffeinated drinks you might be hooked on. I often use multiple tea bags in each pot so, if you do the same, you might also want to reduce the number. On the other hand, if you ever want to try quitting "cold turkey", then maybe you should try doing so on a weekend or some other time during which you'll have a few days to recoup from the headaches.

I've also heard there are some decaffeinated tea brands out there, so you might want to check your local grocery store. Be warned though, rumour has it the stuff tastes rather awful because a lot of quality is lost in the decaffeinating process, but it may still work.

Good luck!

OG Moti   

looooool Ameenah dear sis I get that a lot .. people sometimes cant know my joke from my seriousness.. in this case both, the smoke part was a joke, however i read an article that tea has more negetive effect than coffee on health .. I m not a medical expert or even close to... but that gave a releif since i am a coffee adict and i hate tea... peace

Juxa   

moti waa qasaaro,dadow warkiisa dhag yaan jalaq loo siin...

my 4 cents,,,,get busy with some well needed exercise,,,get that toxins out of yr lil-somali-xiitoxiito body,,,u be fine

eeeeeeeh try bottled water,,,,,,,,haku dhaqaane..goodluck.

i always appose moti,,,,i cant help it.

Honesita   

I tell u what...get addicted to Starbux....then u'll quit....!! From experience...i like spent $50 a week there....then it hit me that i was broke bcuz of hot beverage addiction...!! I find it weird too..cuz pple r either addicted to coffee or tea, me, anything HOT...!!

Salaamz

Rahima   

Why on Allah's good earth do you want to give up tea?

Exactly what i was thinking.

Apparently as told to me by a family friend who once caught be enjoying the delights of tea drinking, if i was in Gaalkacyo i would be the laughing stock of the town (as girls are not supposed to drink tea :rolleyes: )

I however, can proudly admit that i am a tea addict :D , at least it has lots of antioxidants (my way of deluding myself).