Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Puff Puff

Hey im just curious how many of us Nomads smoke.. cuz lately i'm noticing an increasing # of ppl turning into smokers.. or just smoke. Some are social smokers.. and only do it around people once in a while, and there are others which are constant smokers.. So however often you smoke and whatever it is that you smoke.. cigarettes, weed, crack, herion whateva please do the poll..

P.S I'm aware that smoking isn't exactly Islamic.. so don't jump down my throat plz!

LuCkY   

SIMPLE WOMAN YOU MUST BE READING MY MIND BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO POST A TOPIC ABOUT SMOKING BUT I GUESS YOU BEAT ME TO IT...ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH.

I HAVE NEVER SMOKED AND I DONT INTEND. I CANT TOLERATE SMOKERS OF ANY KIND(CIGS, WEED, ETC.).I THINK IM ALLERGIC TO THEM. AND MEN WHO SMOKE GROSS ME OUT...THANK GOD MY FATHER DOESNT SMOKE.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

and whatever it is that you smoke.. cigarettes, weed, crack, herion

Correction:

You cannot smoke heroine....you inject a syringe into your arm because heroine isn't a powder, but a liquid in street terms it's called shooting up.

Xafsa   

I shared a cigarette with my cousin back in my college days....but I haven't picked up on the habit...thank god

Changed   

^^^ how about the puff i took with me :rolleyes: and the puff with my neighbor :mad: and the puff with the professor :eek: and the puff with i dont know who! :D just kidding eeh....

Pixie, :confused: Your a lil too knowledgeable about heroine!

Anyway, yeah there is an increase in smokers but there is also increase in people who are trying to quit smoking!

Those who are thinkin of pickin' up the habit...remember ..quiting smoking is harder than getting off of heroine! **so think about that ;) **

Anyway, my time is almost up with the cancer stick ..so wish me luckz!

Ariadne   

^^^Its all useless information I learned second hand....

The heroine, the allergy pills, the battery acid mixed with skittles and horse tranquillizer its all behind me now.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

^^^ how about the puff i took with me :rolleyes: and the puff with my neighbor :mad: and the puff with the professor :eek: and the puff with i dont know who!
:D
just kidding eeh....

Naayaa maxaa noo kashifee? Aan kuu imaado!!

raula   

Pryo.Pixie...u really are street knowledgable about the street 'drugs' and such....how bout 'Special K' ..by the way, is the Horse tranquilizer-Ecstacy?...

Anyhow, I got a dear friend of mine who started to smoke..and worse of all his has a heart condition that can kill him any minute.....I know you are wondering about what kind of a friend am I...dont worry to use the slogan...stop smokin' or we thru'....Iam in the process of fetchin'/discovering the cause of it in the first place...

raula   

correction: I meant "the use of the slogan -stop smoking or we are thru'..isn't that easy anymore"

Ariadne   

Raula: I don't know much about special K. But I do know that horse tranquillizer (tranquillizes murderous horses to clam ones) is a sedative (slow drug) unless mixed with something else like special K to make those ecstasy pills(simple laws of physics; if something can knock out a big animal and enough of it is mixed with other things it speeds you up or gives more energy).

To clear up further concern...

I am street knowledgeable in this department cause I once had aspirations of becoming the biggest drug lord in North America then the World. Unfortunetly I never made it big, so all that's left now is to write a book about it.

Opinionated: me? distrubing? :(

Why can't I just be a big lump of salty goodness? is that too much to ask for?