Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SOMALIS FEAR CHILDREN WILL FALSELY CLAIM ABUSE

Manaal   

Only Allah knows what happened between the girl and her father.Instead of finger pointed who is to blame why don't we find ways to help our community? lack of communication, misunderstanding and language barriers is what is distroying our communities in west. Children need some one to listen to them, hear their voices and help solve their problems and if they can find it at home they will turn to any one who will listen. Let's save our youth from foster homes and become the ones they turn to, other wise this girl won't be the first one who will do such actions because many will follow her.

Nomads be role models to our children, help them with school work, play basketball, soccer, or even become and ear that will listen, and Allah will reward u for every deed u did for that child.

Gabbal   

Lucky and Flying_Still don't get too upset, since our dear old pal Og decided to come back with an attitude. ;):D

Couldn't stay away huh Og?

Paragon   

Nomads sorry about this indeed. We didnn't notice the abuse earlier. Thank You

Nomads If you feel someone is ABUSIVE please contact us the Mods or the Admin, so that we can stop the abusers.

Yes, I am unfortunatly living in the fantasy world. Please do tell me what goes on in the real world that isn't consistant here.

But wait...hold on, I do know one thing that is similar between this world and the fantasy world I accidently live in, we have the same type of attention-seekers.

.:peace n luv:.

Why am I not suprised?!

Funny, last time I checked we do disagree. And your answer is just as pathetic as what you are trying to attempt. If you don't like this 'superficial utopia' why don't you leave? Wait...maybe that's not on your list of things to do, so you go on and cuss and insult people :rolleyes: .

p.s. Did I run to the moderators? I didn't think so. And keep trina and her nick name out of this since that's all you refer to.

Originally posted by NINXOON:

Trina wanaabe

Why don’t I leave???

It’s up to me whether I want to leave or not ..it’s funny that are accusing me of insulting you , when I was merely setting you straight.. this is an example of what I was saying earlier about this place…

I suggest you lay off BET and MTV they have messed up whats left of your beewee brain cells…

p.s again you name is not opinionated so I suggest you fight your own war

boy oh boy another day another ……. I think you can fill in the blanks

First of all, I didnt accuse you of insulting me...read back to what I wrote. I'm not fighting for oppinionated I'm just arguing back to what you said and I quote you said:

Hornafrique and the rest

You guys were living in a fancy world ??

p.s. Like I said earlier forget trina and the nick name...cause that's all you refer to. Damn, some people are dunce.