Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

SOMALIS FEAR CHILDREN WILL FALSELY CLAIM ABUSE

:(:(

Walaahi wax kaa yaabsho mala yaawo aduunkaan.

Whats with all this american fallacy somalis.

Dhoocishan should have been deported to Xamar.Nijaas Moryaan in lagu daro ee is taahishaa.

For the other American Imitators, mark my word,I'll be the biggest thorn who will make your lives a living hell in Somalia.BETTER SHAPE UP BEFORE Y'LL HEAD TO SOMALIA COME 2009 INSHA ALLAH.

HA KA Baqina laakiin mortgage or what my mom calls "mortalle housing".They will be in somalia by the time y'll return thanks to

Dagan Housing Corp,

affiliate of

Dooli Inc.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

quote:Originally posted by silent-sistah:

nin yaaban ,,,,,walaahi that is sad...that a somali father would sexually assult his own sons..Subahan Allah....Allah ha u gargaaro,,,

It wasn't a Soomali father, but an Amerikaan father. That was just to show, how these Amerikaans treat their children, and you people somehow think Soomali parents are evil compared to these GAALO.

In the 30yrs i have lived, i have never heard of any Soomali father/mother that has done anything like that.
im sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but recently there was a court case in which a somali man sodomized his 9 year old step daughter. nobody would have known til the mother caught him.apparently it had been going on for some time. his defense was that at least he kept her "virginity" intact. sickos are sickos, they know no ethnicity.

Hmmm. Thats really something big, and i am very suprised i havent' heard that story (have 5 families in Canada). Can you remember a link to a newspaper that has picked up the sentencing?

Does any other nomad heard of this? How old was the guy?

Please do that Alien. Its very strange to have not heard of that when it happened. Its not something common that happens in our community, and i am very sure i would've heard of it - if infact it did happened.

i never said it was common. the trial was in april/may, they had a lil segment on it in the paper cause his defense accually got him less time in jail. im still searching though.

Ninxoon, that's rude man. You shouldn't be saying that kinda shit. I suggest you appologies to her. You don't even know the girl and you be judging her like you her mom. Like I said before, if you aint got something positive to say, don't say nothing!

.:peace n luv:.

Adna   

salaam

we all agree or disagree on abuse thing but plese we all have to remember our parents weren't doing any thing bad to dicpline us . MMA bro i couldn't agree more what u have said,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Opinionated:

I think 90% of you here...are as backwards as your parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nacaay hadaa rabtid anaga, na dharbaax hadaa rabtid, "abuse" us hadaa rabtid, but our waalid did NOT deserve to be called backwards, and baliis waalidkeena ha u gafin

marka i'm not against on no one but please let's not call our parents or grand prent's backwards. much love to ya'll

LuCkY   

Diamond Princess i couLdnt agree more with you.

As i recaLL there is no toLerance for those that personaLLy attack peopLe-you are suppose to criticize the ideas not the peopLe.

FYI: Using vuLgar Langauge is not permitted in the forums-i mean NINXOON what you said was reaLLy Low and very immature of you! :eek:

I wouLd suggest that you go and read the CameL MiLk GoLden RuLes but you have been here Long enough to know what is acceptabLe in the forums and what is not. :rolleyes:

Asraa i agree with you sis.

Gabbal   

I have to say that I agree with Diamond-princess and Lucky. Saying ingnorant stuff like that doesn't cut it here in our SOL la_familia.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Hadith - Bukhari (#883) and Abu Dawud

Nafi' said, "Ibn 'Umar used to beat his children for mistakes in diction

]

How strong is this hadith? please let me know where you got it from.

Hadith - Dawud, Narrated As-Saburah [Also recorded by Ahmand and al-Hakim. Al-Syuti has give in a notation signifying that it is authentic. Al-Albani has graded it hasan. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol. 2, p. 1021]

The Prophet said: Order your children to pray at the age of seven. And beat them [lightly] if they do not do so by the age of ten. And separate them in their bedding.

]

Yes, it does say lightly...I am sure that I read some where that you are not supposed to hit em stronger than the force of a miswaaq (the thing you brush your teeth with)....

Our religion is our culture.

No hon, your religion is ISLAM...unless you tell me otherwise.

Please bro, if you are trying to convince me strongly...then get me a Ayaat from the quran....and not from your "DHAQQAN"

ps: to all of you offended about the comments about parents...if they are beating you, then in my opinion I think their actions are backwards.

peace

Originally posted by NINXOON:

Opinionated

The difference between that lil 12 yr old girl and you is that she a ho-e in progress and you are a career ho-e

WHERE IS THE ADMIN OR THE MODERATORS WHEN YOU NEED THEM :eek: :mad: