Sign in to follow this  
Cabdow

Gaddafi preaches to Rome beauties!!

At least one of the women who crammed into the Libyan ambassador's home on Sunday left feeling "offended" by Gaddafi's view of Christianity. But for another, Rea Beko, it turned out to be a life-changing experience. "He convinced me," she said. "I shall be converting to Islam."

Not a bad outcome. As awalba u iri, hal xataa haddee kusoo Islaanto saan, ajirkiisa waa u qoranyahay.

hodman   

So he thinks only beautiful women should be Muslims? Can't be below 5 "7 kulahaa. I think he lost his marbles on the plane ride

Mansha Allah,, welldone Mr Gadaffe,,,,,this is another form of Tabliiq,,,,, i wonder why some fellows are against it? we already see the result 1 beautiful girl impraising Islam.

Imagine if one the celecraties that attended the party converts,,, many of her fans may also accept islam.

weldone Mr president again!!!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by hodman:

So he thinks only beautiful women should be Muslims? Can't be below 5 "7 kulahaa. I think he lost his marbles on the plane ride

lol...u sheeg diinteenna Muslimka ee wanaagsan cunsuriyad lagama yaqaan!

Cabdow   

Have you lot never given your best Dacwah performance to someone from the opposite sex and who also happened to be beautiful? and the rest you were like 'naga daa kuwas weey madax adag-yihiin' it's not worth the effort.Well I haven't

^ :D

Gaddafi is becoming weired and unpredictable as of late! Laakiin, rag badan oo ilama-adeeradiisa (dhagacasta kale) waa dhaamaa in ragganimo wise, i give him that credit!

Gaddafi is a true role model.

You have to admire the level of confidence he has in his extravagant speeches that seem to irritate world leaders to the point of complete exasperation and he always seem to belittle other wise Significant Men in the world of politics with his Fatherly lectures not to mention the exhausted camp of translator he hospitalizes.

Only Gaddafi can assemble beauties and arouse them to look into Islam for answers to their hapless lives.

A beautiful Scene staged by indeed a true Hero.

RedSea   

why you all acting as if we have gauranteed pass to Heaven. Already one lady became Muslim as result of his efforts. He earned his ajjar right there. Big up Qaddafi.