Sign in to follow this  
ALL OUT OF LOVE

GIVING UP THE ONE YOU LOVE

this is what I got to say to you sis......first of all if u know he is cheating on u, you should let him know that u know that he is doing the dirty on ya. second thing....how can u fall in love with some one via phone like my broda rudy asked u this??? hon u gotta be strong U SHOULD WALK AWAY AND DONT LOOK BACK, I know its easier to be said than done darling but I've been there alright...if I can do it SO CAN U! you know what the somalis say "lax kastaba meesha ey is dhigdo baa lagu qalaa". tell him that you refuse TO BE TREATED LIKE DOORMAT and show him the door. >>>> hastala vista amoore!

but hey its gonna take alot of courage to do that, once you've done it you will be pleased with the outcome but in the mean while I advice you to listen destinys child- INDEPENDENT WOMEN 1000 times and keep your head up even when the road is rough.

plenty fish in the see love!

be strong and may GOD be with u all the way smile.gifsmile.gif

valerie   

forget him..sis..he is of no good 2 u..tell him u know bout him chatting up other girls..n wateva..next time he calls..say nigga get off my line..Peace

People...This was like 2 YEARS AGO, so no advices required to original poster...Yeah kaafi, isn't weird when you look back at yourself two whole years ago and where u were hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socrates, you know what they say...No pleasing a woman, talk to hear rude or sweet, she is complainning...But my advice, do your thing and don't sweat it :D:D:D:D

nuune   

we are dogs, yaanyuur idinkana sida uu tuujiye sheegay lol

i never seen this topic, bring back old topics please, they are entertaining :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa maxaa waaye is jiid jiidkaan...Ama na raaca ama na iskeen daaye...y'all calling us dogs but then you want us...nagadaaya jiid jiidka yaaqee....

Nimanka been wey sheegaan laakiin naagaha ayaa ka daran...when a man lies, he is easy to get cought, but when a women lie, is the worse because you will neva know if she is lie'g....

So men are dogs...laakiin idinkana mukalaal ama bisad aa tihiin nacalaa kabihiina taakada leh kutaalee....

Ceramell....yaree gabdhaha hanugu dirin yaah adiga duq aa tahay lafihii hore aa ka hartay..lol..

Caqliga aa farsameenesid jooji yaaqee....bootadana daa..

P.S. Kaafi adiga iyo nuune isku qabta cunug niikinaayo iyo Nin brakedance ciyaaro markii la isku dhufto..michiel jackson aa soo baxaayo abaaaaaaaaaaaba..iga waal miyaa warkaas..nuune...lol

Qac Qaac   

kaalay is this the girls advice room, leave him, u could do better, show him the door, be strong... what is this crap i am hearing.

abaydiis u wasted your time talking to him 3hrs a night, jiq ha kugu ahaato, ka dabaalo meesha, sababta adaa is dhigay meesha..

caramel kisses, maxaa waaye xanaaqaan... i being there, iyaaah, qof yahay, il lagaa ja jabiyay ma ogeen, yaa waay kaas reer baadiyaha ah. Tuujiye miyaa, misee Nuune.

disillusion & dispondent sis, i can't even read your nick name, dheere bisinka, malagaa iibsaday.

nuune   

Qac Qaac, sxb magacya waalan aa soo baxay casriga cussub ee la magac baxay dooli dilka iyo subxaanya leeska, numbera laga dhigtay nickname intaa iigu horreesay, koox uu lakkad hogaaminaayo aa magacyaha numberada wado,democracy aan sameeneenaa uu dhahay maalintoo

tuujiye,sxb adiga ma waalatay, maxaa u dhahday michel jackson aa soo baxaayo, naag aa soo boodeeso sxb,too dhabal dhac waliba marka la isku dhufto brake danciga iyo cunuga inkaarta qaba ee is walaaqaya(kaafi) :D

The world is full of frustrated faraxs! If one can't get his act together MOVE ON nooh! Why wait

<--The last thing this neonate will do is WAIT for a dude to come to his sense! Even if you are married divorce is allowed as marriage is smile.gif ! So no worries....alright.....byees now ;)

<--Impress with her speech..God bless my lovely pink soul! :D

<--Grins....no offense to faraxs :D ciao

chubacka   

1 question 4 the sister, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT HE IS TALKING 2 OTHER GALS?

p.s Have you ever considered a career in the secret services? I will give you a refences.

sadax diina meel kasto ma iiga horeesiin loool nuune, Qac Qac iyo madax faluuq AKA garab tuujiye.

waraada iskey dhaafa noof aa idinka qaraabtee....jidka aa iga xireesiin yaagay. marka plz.. FOORI GANJEELO!

nuune   

^^^^lool caramelka,abaay kulunaa waan qaraabaneenaa :D , ilfuurnimada sometimes dhibkeeda ay leedahay, ii qaraabo,

shiiit bajiye aan saakay soo cunay aa caloosha iiga dhagay, tuujiye yuusan i maqlin,asagaa jecel bajiyaha iyo saanbuuska cayriinka ah.

caramel, xer baan nahay afarteena saas ogoow, xizbi cusub inaan sameeno waaye adiga tuujiye iyo qac qac,magac soo raadiya sida kooxda odey jijiroolayaasha, ama kooxda tooka bar tooka taana atiino lool

^^ haa walaahi waa sidaad u sheegaday - ilfuur aan isku noqonay. xeer na waan nahay afarteeena, marka magaca waxaa noo soo raadinaayo Qac iyo tuujiye, qandho fildaranee cunugaan magac xumaa.