Sign in to follow this  
Pure blood

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

smile.gifsmile.gif loool crazy stuff

^^^kix kix kix waryaa...that is it! i am done here! This guy almost got me fired' laa xawla walaa quwata ilaa bilaah.

This is the funniest stuff i heard in a loooong time. good one

peace

Baluug   

Originally posted by Napoleon Bonaparte:

So am I...there was a case in Seattle Washington, where police has discovered a sex farm! Men go to their to have sex with animals.

"Honey, did I ever tell you I love your eyes? They're so big and beautiful......."

"Moo."

Urban   

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

"Honey, did I ever tell you I love your eyes? They're so big and beautiful......."

"Moo."

LOL^^^quote of the day man

Delilah   

i'm sitting here thinking how desperate one person can possibly get... that was disturbing, yet funny! but man, there are some seriously sexually frustrated people out there!!! :(