Sign in to follow this  
Cara.

Best Dick Cheney Shoots Man Jokes

Cara.   

Post them here, folks. You know you wanna.*

"I think Cheney is starting to lose it. After he shot the guy he screamed, `Anyone else want to call domestic wiretapping illegal?!'" Jay Leno

"When the ambulance got there, out of force of habit they put Cheney on the stretcher. No, the other guy!" Jay Leno

"But all kidding aside--and in fairness to Dick Cheney--every five years he has to shed innocent blood or he violates his deal with the devil." Jimmy Kimmel

* Yes, yes you wimpy spoilsports. I know the guy's just had a heart attack. But he's a lawyer for pete's sake!

Yeniceri   

Lying 101 (Associate Prof Dick Cheney):

Topic: Liar's Guide to Ducking Responsibility

1. Cover-Up

2. Misinform [the public]

3. Duck [responsibility]

Practical example:

Perp: Dick; Victim: Lawyer

After perp shoots lawyer, this is how the situation develops:

1. [cover-up] Secret Service denies immediate access by local law enforcement to interview perp, Dick.

2. [misinform] Use ranch owner to call media the next day and to try and "minimize" the impact of the news.

3. [duck responsibility] Perp [Dick] blames the guy [lawyer] he shot.

"The big scandal apparently is that they didn't release the news for 18 hours. I don't think that's a scandal at all. I'm quite pleased about that. Finally there's a secret the vice president's office can keep." --Craig Ferguson

"The man who was shot is named Harry Whittington. He's a high powered Republican lawyer, he was very lucky. They say the only reason that he wasn't killed is he was wearing the body armor that never got shipped to our troops." --Jimmy Kimmel

"President Bush sent Vice President Dick Cheney to New Orleans. Is that what they need down there? Another person requiring emergency medical help?" --Jay Leno

Jacpher   

Leno and Letterman managed to piss off that former Senator and a friend of Cheney, on Larry King Live last night. I think he said the jokes were disgusting and sick.

I can’t believe Jay is retiring in 08 and being replaced by Conan. That would suck for late night laughers.