Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Only In Africa.

BOB   

An African man finds that he can't perform in bed after several years of married life. He goes to his doctor, but nothing seems to work. So the doctor refers him to a man who is a Sangoma (the traditional healer).

The sangoma says "I can cure this." He throws a white powder in a flame...there is a flash and blue smoke. The sangoma then says "this is a powerful healing, but you can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say "1,2,3" and it shall rise for as long as you wish!" the guy asks "what happens when it is over and I don't want to continue?" "all you or your partner has to say is "1..2..3..4 and it will go down but be warned it will not work again for another year".

The guy goes home and that night he is ready to surprise his wife, he showers,shaves and puts on a sweet-smelling shaving lotion. After he gets into bed and is lying next to her, he says "1..2..3.." and suddenly he gets an amazing erection, just as the sangoma said.

His wife, who was facing the other way, turns over and says "what did you say 1...2...3...for?"

Peace, Love & Unity.

raula   

hehehehehehehehehe(Iam sorry I was slow till the last ....for) icon_razz.gif ouch! the woman killed it eh!

ah! hamna shida-just atumie kukumanga na kula pilipili mingi ;) (it works) :D