Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

Tuujiye   

The Spurs look good and the strong these two teame get, the longer Liverpool will be out of the top 4 lool... I the Toure brother where solid and Richards did have a good game...

Man City should improve the midfield.. Silva should be on the left and Adma J on the right to start the game. Toure and Nijal in the middle..

Zabaleta was too slow for Lenon and desantos lool..They better do somthing about that left back...

Norf, lool I'm not like you saaxiib.. we shall wait in the middle of the season markaad gareeska soo badalato to another red like last year lool... "gabasaartaan kale oo gaduudan (cas) bal isiiya" ayaad dhihi doontaa...

I'm a Blue for life sxb Chelsea will win this year again and this time, with no challenge.. meel ku qor...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Norf, you spoke too soon saaxib(both times). To get a point AWAY to Spurs is not a bad thing. City did ok and I suspect they will have better results against the big teams than Spurs will. I still don't think either of these two will finish in the top four. City have a crap manager and Spurs have the champion's league to worry about.

P.S.

Chelsea will not have an easier game than the one they had today. They'll still challange for the league though (but not sure if they'll win it).

Bob, Arsenal have made it clear that they want to buy the Fulham keeper, saaxib. Don't you follow your own team duqa? :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool Chelsea iskaga har saaxiiboo.. We won against every big club last year and we never gave small clubs a chance lol... Liverpool oo rajasiin ka dhacdhacaayo maad u qabtaa?

Drogba is the best striker in England!

I hate to be here tomorrow to read the qashin on of you maryooleys will write.. I hope in end draw...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Liverpool kama hadli kartid until your Russian made team can win eighteen titles and five europeans cups, saaxib. We only talk with United supporters (and even they have not won as much as we did). :D

Anyway, my point was that it was only West Brom. We can't judge Chelsea until they play one of the big teams and win. They met one, they lost. Marka, faanka naga daa adeer. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Saxib ninkan Tuujiye thought Chelsea was a City before 2005 :D

Tuujiye, it was only West Brom saxib. We will see how your team of pensioners do against the big boys and how Drogba does against Lucio in the CL again lol

Caawa daawo the real deal

Tuujiye   

This is dhibaatada naga heysa reer Liverpool..war 6th baad ku dhameyseen sanadkii hore and sanadkaana lucky baad tihiin hadaa six gashaan lool..

awalbaa somali waxee ku maahmaahday, "xoolo baan heysan jiray waxaa dhaanta, xoolo ayaan heystaa!" Ngonge when was the last time ee Liverpool reysay EPL? lool war bal horta ka adkaad West Brom lool waan arki doonaa gameskaas lool..

Norf, abti maad hada iska saartid funaanadaas foosha xun oo iska xiratid midaan Bluega ah oo u eg calankii layaqaanay loool koleey mar dhaw baad ceyn doontaa Liverpool... Ngonge baa ku dhaama oo ah taageeri casri ah.....

waraa aqoonteyda Football iyo keega magaalooyinka kala saar..London koox yadeeda dhan waan kasaa so iga ganbiso nooh loool.. A&T miyaad ii qabtaa aniga mise BoB...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Brazilian forward Neymar is keen on a move to Premier League champions Chelsea, according to his agent.

The 18-year-old has long been linked with a move to the Blues, despite insisting he is happy at Santos.

“Neymar does not want an improved contract with Chelsea,” explained his agent Wagner Ribeiro to Radio Globo.

“What he wants is to further his career and become the best player in the world.

“That is why Chelsea are the best option. Neymar wants to go to Europe.”

[source: News of the World]

loool I can't wait to see this kid in Chelsea... EPL will be the league to watch if this kid goes to chelsea...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Ramires, Without seeing him play ONE PL game I am going to say (on a hunch) will be the signing of the summer. Ramires is QUALITY! Glad Chelsea signed him and can't wait to see him in action for us, shame his Benfica/Brazil team-mate David Luiz won't be joining him though.

NGONGE   

^^ Essian and Ramirez in the same team? With the Nigerian boy behind them and Lampard ahead of them? Aaax ya Chelsea. :D

Tuujiye   

^^ Maxaa ka wadaa? lool wiligee adigoo wax fiican ka hadleysid ma arkin so ha ila yaabin lool....

War Real took Ozel from us! shiiiiidh!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

090907194349_8.jpg

france-sebastien-squillaci-154-fifa-sout

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Csebastien-

it looks like Arsenal are going to sign 30 year old France & Seville centre back Sebastien Squillaci.

As a back up he'll offer what Djourou currently lacks which is clean bill of health and world of experience.

Sebastien Squillaci...Welcome to Arsenal.

Peace, Love & Unity.