Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

NGONGE   

^^ Fourteen points between the top two and Fulham who are one place above the relegation zone. Crazy, crazy season. :D

And, yes, Arsenal could do with a Lucas but they would do even better with a De Jong.

P.S.

Do you think Roy's counter attacking nonsense will beat Spurs? I hope so. :D

N.O.R.F   

The only way we might beat them is if we score our chances and half chances. Johnson needs to play well against Bale. I'm not looking forward to it to be honest.

Ps have you seen what Rafa is doing to Inter? LooL

nuune   

:D I see the usual Chelsick suspects are showing up.

This season is crazy, even the middle table guys can come to the top, but Liverpool's place is guaranteed, even Norf knows Lpool will do well and surprise many :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

The only way we might beat them is if we score our chances and half chances. Johnson needs to play well against Bale. I'm not looking forward to it to be honest.

Ps have you seen what Rafa is doing to Inter? LooL

I can't see Bale causing us too many problems. Kuyt will double up on him. But I have no idea how we'll stop VDV.

As for Rafa, he is not "doing" anything to Inter. Half his team are out injured. He's been truly unlucky.

Oz   

NG.. its part of the problem, am not saying if he goes to another club he'd be an awesome assistant. For Chelsea his been doing a good job at Chelsea and my concern is why do it now? S*tu!D Russian

Positives are, we've lost few games but we still sitting at the top by goal difference. once we have our injured players back we should be alright. And hopefully Drogba should start scoring.

Roy and his 'foot off the pedal' approach did LFC no favours. They were on, and still were doing okay against the Hammers. I don't understand the negative towards Goal Difference with goals begging to be scored there. Is Hodgson a complete dumbass or what?!?! And to add insult to (potential) injury, not only did they not score second half, but he had THREE of LFC strikers STILL on the pitch 2/3 of the way through the second half - Torres in particular was still on why exactly?

The guy is a joke, 3-0 ahead but he doesn't even do the basics, unless he was desperately hoping that after 60-70 minutes Torres was suddenly going to bang in a hat-trick and boost LFC's Goal Difference - was that worth the (injury) risk?!?

The hammers were so poor, You cannot over-hype this performance. They are rock bottom, they may well stay there and you're still joint on worst Premiership starts with only 92/93 worse on GD. At this rate you won't make 60 points by some margin, if 98/99 is anything to go by then you might make 54 which on recent seasons might end up as high as 7th or low as 9th. :D

Ps: I agree once Essien,Lamps and JT come back we should be able to stay top three till January. Then we should get a defender and a playmaker.

Pss: I also read that Ancelotti wants to resign.

Chelsea have dismissed rumours of Carlo Ancelotti quitting the club as "absolute nonsense" after it was claimed that the Italian manager tendered his resignation and saw it rejected by the board.

NGONGE   

^^ I agree that we are having a rubbish season but then again, who isn't? Blackpool? War we are only nine points behind Chelsea. With all the problems we had, the negative style of playing and the crazy tactics, we are still nine points behind the top and six from fourth. War even Spurs (who believe they're having a good season)are only three points ahead of us.

Crazy, crazy season.

BOB   

I never thought this day would come but finally I've lost faith in Wenger utterly compeletely and I've accepted the fact that Arsenal will never win nothing under him again!

This current team are joke and it's all his fault...they've got no guts and above all they've got no tactical awareness or discipline.

in modern game you have to have a defensive midfielder who is disciplined and has a sense of positioning...Arsenal do not have such player...Song, Denilson, Diaby and at times Wilshere cannot play that role...Song was few metres from Ekoto for Spurs' first goal.

in modern game you have to have proper wingers who do not mind dropping back and help their full backs and at the same token yu also need full backs that can defend and attack at the same time yet Arsenal doesn't have such players...Sagna is proper defender but he's rubbish when it comes to attacking and we all know Clichy is niether a good defender nor an attacker and who can blame Nasri as he's not a winger but a midfielder who needs somebody to make the running for him same can be said about Arshavin only he's Nasri minus the silky skills and he's also a lazy bugger.

Chamakh is a new player but ven so he should've scored more than he already has and with his feet too...he seems like he's scared to run at defenders with the ball or even at goal...my friend made an interesting comment...he compared him to cross-dresser Lol he said Chamakh is confused about his role, he doesn't know whether he's a striker or a playmaker same with a cross-dresser who can't make his mind up about his gender..lool.

Arsene Wenger dismantled the greatest team premier lague has ever seen under 4 years and replaced them with bunch of kids who think passing the ball around makes them great...some of them have no business in being Arsenal first team as they're not good enough.

Van Persie told a dutch TV that he suggested to Wenger that he should buy Van Der Vaart as he was available for cheap (8 Million to be exact) but Wenger chose to ignore him and instead spent 18 Million pounds on a 30 year old average defnder and an unknown defender from a small team in Ligue 1.

Credit to Spurs...you can argue that they did not need Van der Vaart but they still bought him which is what any manager would do when a world class player in Van Der Vaart's calibre becomes available.

All I'm saying is Arsene Wenger has done all he can for this club and it's time for him to move on.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Want to swap?
:D

Are you willing and ready to play the second fiddle to Everton? Can you handle loosing to rubbish teams at home frequently simply because your team has no plan B when the going gets tough? I’m honestly convinced that Arsenal won’t win anything at all under Arsene Wenger and it’s sad to see how a football club can choose money over its principle and ethics after all sport, any sport, is all about winning and nothing else but in Arsene Wenger and Arsenal case it’s not…apparently.

They say If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten which in Arsenal’s case is disappointment after disappointment and the most annoying part of it all is every team in the freaking country know and are fully aware what Arsenal’s weakness is except the man who matters most…Arsene Wenger.

Every manager in the league will tell you that if you want to beat Arsenal play high ball because the so-called defenders can’t head the ball regardless how tall they are.

How can a defender not know how to head a ball regardless which league he’s playing in? How can 4 defenders get beaten by a simple ball over the top towards arguably the shortest striker in the league?

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ He won the league on more than one occassion and got you to the CL final as recently as 2006. You can't give up on him just yet.

His only problem is he is too loyal to the kids (maybe it is the club's policy and not his). He is the opposite of Murinho (who likes them old and experienced).

I'll swap him with Roy any time of the day. :D

BOB   

NGONGE

It's rather him giving up on the ghost actually!

If the club's policy is not to spend on quality players and their target has become to finish 4th and qualify for Champs league ONLY to be humiliated in the second round by the first decent team they face then you would question his integrity...wouldn't you? both as a manager and as a man because it's him who always comes out with things that make me want to eat yep you've guessed it...my old mattress! :D

By the way did you know that he's the 3rd highest paid manager in the world after Mourinho and Ancelotti and AGAIN you have to question the wisdom behind that because clearly he doesn’t deserve to be paid that much as he hasn't done anything to merit such a fat pay cheque! :mad:

And about the final...well, we've got to the final simply because we’ve had a balanced mixture of youth and experience and that team was perfectly balanced compared to this current team and as we've seen time and again the biggest downfall of this current squad is their lack of experience! :cool:

I never rated Roy even in his days at Inter (Yes I was delighted when he signed Ince) simply because he’s not made for big teams marka sorry saaxiib iska heyso your dear Roy. :D

Ninyow iga daa anigu ninkani waan nacay markaan, I've got no time for him anymore and I hope he'll be man enough to sacrifice himself for the cause and the sooner he does that the better for everyone concerned. :D

Frank Rijkaard will do for me...Thank You. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ BOB nagala tag calaacal kaaga iyo diifka! lool Wanger was the best Manager two weeks ago when u won lool oo aad meelaha dhan qabsateen facebook, twitter, ext... Typical Goner fan u are!

Rijkaard is qashin so don't put him in the same league of top Managers. Rijkaard Won shidh because of Dinho and when he tried to prove people wrong and benched Dinho, bax dabeesha iska dhici ayaa lagu yidhi! lol...

Liverpool could finish top 4 the way Arsenal is playing hahahaha....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ Adiga horta cudur afuufoow la dhahaa qabtaa soo ma ogid, marna dheh Liverpool League J aa fiican inee gasho, marna top 4, now you know Liverpool can surprise many :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool Niyad dhis bee iga tahay adoomoo ee ha u bixin!... yaa meeshaan shaax ka karinaayo hadaan reer Liverpool iyo Arsenal iska ceeriyo?

Wareer Badanaa!!!