Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge iska daa saxib. He watches a completely different game. He will say we played well and Lucas was man of the match lol.

That wasn't football. Blimey some one should put new rules in place cos that was just terrible.

Oz   

Thank God,I didn't watch this game. Just watch the highlights now and Boy oh boy...that was some whooping I tell ya! :D

Sunderland played very well, closed us down and generally defended brilliantly, well done. Onouha's goal was class, welbeck,gyan,hendersson,gordon all played fantastic.

The last time we have lost at home by that margin was 2002. :D

Poor display from Chelsea team, A.Cole hasn't performed well for the last 3 to 4 games. Missed few class players Terry,Alex, etc but I think my biggest concern about this loss was Ray Wilkins departure. This problem needs to be fixed very very soon otherwise they should give way to other teams.

Ps: where are the Goon fans? It's the only time they going to find a chance to "take the piss out of Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool" since they are the only top four who won on the weekend. :D

^^^ They know.

I have been accused of showing up when Arsenal wins and disappearing when they lose.

Now I show up with big grins!

So where is Tuujiye???

Cheers

To Ngonge was right when he said Chelsea do not have the depth they used to. we will see how they cope with injuries and absentees. I can see the begining of the end for Chelsea! :D

NGONGE   

Stoke played well and Liverpool were utter crap. I stand corrected on that one. :D

Chelsea's world class squad is falling to pieces. Oh, but look, Spurs just beat Blackburn by four goals (with more or less the same squad that lost to Bolton the other day). War bahasha barta dee. :D

The way things are going I fear that Arsenal may win the leauge. Heh. Heh.

Edit:

Norf, Lucas played as well as he did in previous games. Not really that far from man of the match. But then again, the entire performance was dire. Naga daa dee.

BOB   

Arsenal has the best away record in the premier league, when was the last time we’ve heard that? Their home form is what worries me the most and I will eat my old mattress if we loose to Spurs on Saturday...somebody tell Arsene Wenger that PLEASE! :mad:

LOZ

There has been a media witch hunt against Cesc in UK led by a joke of a show called Match of the day and a bitter, hypocrite and old buffoon named Alan Hansen, now I admit Cesc's tackle was dangerous and deserved red card but what surprised me the most was when they completely ignored Karl Henry's tackle on Arshavin which could've easily broken his leg had he been standing on it.

He bullies those who try to disagree with him and on Wednesday Lee Dixon was left amazed when he (Hansen) claimed Essien shouldn't have seen red but Cesc should but the worst part is, I've heard BBC pay him a million pound a year for being Liverpool's cheerleader on a national TV. redface.gif

My favourite night is when I know his beloved Liverpool lost and we won( icon_razz.gif )he entertains me with his ridiculous excuses for Liverpool's loss and then ignores Arsenal’s win by saying something like…I don’t think they’ll win the league and then claim that Liverpool will...what kind of skunk does this uncle tom scot smoke? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Edit:

Norf, Lucas played as well as he did in previous games. Not really that far from man of the match.

lol As bad as, you mean.

NGONGE   

^^ As good as, saaxib. I've given you countless proofs of the man's worth. You see what you want to see. :D

Bob, Hansen is rubbish saaxib. Liverpool shaqa kuma leh. Naga daa dee. :D

BOB   

NGONGE,

I've heard that he was your captain for several years and won few First Division titles with you lot and he's considered a legend in Scouse land...If his knowledge of the game is that rubbish...imagine how he was as a player! NGONGE naga daa dee :D

Mark Lawrence is by far the better analyst and far more honest and fairer than him and you can tell how much he's hurting every time Liverpool looses and yet still gives credit to the other team and that's how it should be.

Did you watch Roy Hodgson's interview after the stoke game? He was clearly angry at the way Stoke played and he stopped short of saying 'These buggers play rugby and not football'! :D

PS. Norf...it's not ONLY you who hates Stoke bro...we all hate them but people laughed when Arsene Wenger criticised their style of play and they said he's a sore loser and what not...did you see how Huth targeted Reina in every set piece and the incompotent referee and his drunkard linesmen never spotted it?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Norf lool you know i'm not gone because of the loss lool aniga ZU miyaad ii qabtaa oo mar ala markii laga raayo iska carara.. Ama Bob oo musqusha intuu isku soo xiro , cijiyaha iska gura sidii gabarjac lagu soo dhajiye oo kale lool...

Waraa I was here the last time we lost remember lol...

I'm glad Chelsea is not too far out because we always perform well under pressure. When ever we take a good lead, we get lazy and loose so is good to be in the situation that we are in today...

I'm also happy that the old guys are getting injured now and not late in the season lool. This will help our youth and get them more experienced for next year.

Who gets Malaria? I mean the F! are we in dhadhaab or Gaarisa! lool see u dhici kartaa lool...

Liverpool, how do you guys beat Chelsea, and loose to a qashin team?

Wareer Badanaa!!!