Sign in to follow this  
cadnaan1

hasan sheikh ceeb kama dhamaado miyaa

galbeedi   

Canaan1, last Thursday , someone asked about the visit and I said it is related to the Ahmara and Oromia uprising. Some of my friend could not relate this, but Cabdi Cumar is telling the truth. It could have been historic if it was a Somali orchestrated visit, but it was not.

The tigray want to align themselves to the Somali state and Ethiopian region against the Oromo and Ahmara. If you look closely, as soon as Hassan Sheekh landed Cabdi Illey started talking about the Ahmara agitators in Gondar , he said " the Gimbot 7( the Ahmara coaltion) and others want to bring the old failed "Derg" system of the past, but we will never accept that " he continued, "they should know the Ethiopia of today of different nations with each responsible with their affairs and development".

Even two days before the arrival of the president, Cabdi Cumar spoke in length with Ahmaric and denounced the apprising in Oromia and Ahmara as people who are pushed by evil forces who want to destabilize Ethiopia.

In conclusion, both of them have been ordered to make the a " show" of force. In fact Culusow will do any thing to keep the chair with the blessing of the TPLF.

Holac   

If the Amhara/Oromo win this battle, the Somalis will be crushed for being collaborators. Illey is clearly taking sides to show he is not neutral in this.

Culusoow wants to stay in power and he best bet to obey the command of the powerful neighbor. However, this is a gamble and it may backfire in the end.

galbeedi   

Holac, you are correct. We Somalis should never go against the Oromo. The clever Ahmara will use them against us. we should stay out of this or support the Oromo quest for statehood.

galbeedi   

Oodweyne, that is another angle . I was blind sided by just looking what is in front of me, I thought he was just helping his masters, Now, he want to defeat the Hiiraan clan and the Galgaduud anarchists, or as you put it bring his larger clan under his control while showing the world as good neighbor of Ethiopia.

Waar nimanka maxaad baratay. Shalayna cimaamad bay soo xidheen si ay iskaga dhigaan niman Soomaali badbaadinaya, imikana kuwii ay lahaayeen waa cadow ayey salaaxayaan si reerku awood u helo. Oodweyne walee waad asiibtay

I don't see Xasan coming back. And reer Galgaduud and Mudug are just too troublesome to be controlled.

Regarding Ethiopians, Iley's militia are being shipped to Amhara.

said:

This is the old game of the Somalis, which is to advance one's clannish interest under the guise of larger political claim, be they under a national name or ...

??????

Oodka, was that remark a Freudian slip on your part or was it merely a harmless case of the pot calling the kettle black?

In any case, how is your jigsaw puzzle coming together, now that our illustrious Eagle is flapping his royal wings over the hapless Habros --or should I say, over the "maternal cousins"-- who of late have resorted to issuing blanket amnesty to their fellow hapless Habros in Mogadishu, into an Olympic sport??

cadnaan1   

galbeedi sxb maxaa u sabab ah madaxdeena mid ba midkuu kasii dambeeyey wuu kasii liitaa kaso bilaw from aadan cade to hassan sheikh

i thought abdulaahi yusuf was bad leader but culusow ayaaba ka daray.