Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Qoslaye caught sleeping on Duty. The Selfie taker is jailed.

Mooge   

lol. niyoow talk about of being completely oblivious to what is going on the country. qoslaye was caught sleeping and the soldier who took the picture is now in jail.

xasan-hurdo-01.jpg

Though , I don't agree with CULUSOW, and believe he was complete disappointment, ,On this one, There is nothing wrong on What CULUSOOW doing,tired, working all night, and taking a nap, but THIS idiot, DOQON who betray his trust, deserved to be jailed, or either re-assigned after training.

galbeedi   

Holac, he could have been Gulenist, but in this case this man who took the selfie was not an employee of the state or the president. He was a private contractor.

In my school, the issue is bigger than the picture. Here , you have the President of The Republic transported by foreign government in his own country. Why would the Americans send a bus or a vehicle to transport the president in a base in his own country.

He should have visited there with his security details and greeted with honor guard as the head of the state. Instead , they sent a private contractor to bring him to Balidoogle. By the way, Balidoogle is 90 km from Mogadishu. I spent my national service years in Wanla Weyn , just two kilometers from the base. It takes hour and half to get their from the capital.

Waa madaxweyne marti ku ah dalkiisii. Sawirkani waxuu ka turjumayaa basarxumada Culusow.