Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Lost infant grows up. Multiple families are coming foward claiming he is theirs

Mooge   

2016222635917057646519910cunug.jpg

this boy was found in Qardho when he was baby. a family in qardho raised him but when he found out that he was found somewhere and that the family is not his, he drifted away again and left. he ended up in laasanod.

niyoow more than four mothers are claiming he is their son. since there is no DNA in Somalia, things are tense. one mother in Mogadishu travelled all the way to see him.

Aawww what a cute boy. He must be heartbroken to find out he was abandoned and has no family. Obviously the boy either looks like one of the parent or a mix of both. Can they not look at the faces of these women and double check their stories.

said:

Somalis and boys. Would they be fighting over this child if it was a girl?

Nope. Boys seem to be held a higher status then girls in Somalia. Girls are seen as maids.

Haatu   

said:

he doesnt have that classic Somali look. he's probably an inbred of oromo extract.

Alfow, not all of us have that small Somali nose ina adeer. I should form some sort of sanweyne solidarity organization or something. The amount of times I have been asked "Adeer ma Soomaali baad tahey? Eriteriyaan baan kuu maleynaayey". Next time I should just reply "Maya adeer, Canfar Af Soomaali bartey baan ahey!" :D

said:

Alfow, not all of us have that small Somali nose ina adeer. I should form some sort of sanweyne solidarity organization or something. The amount of times I have been asked
"Adeer ma Soomaali baad tahey? Eriteriyaan baan kuu maleynaayey"
. Next time I should just reply "Maya adeer, Canfar Af Soomaali bartey baan ahey!"
:D

lol.

I didnt say anything about the kid's nose lol. Somalis have all sorts of nose. his overall head shape is very prominent. there's a slight distance between his eyes. also has oromo teeth structure. not quite bantu but can pass for Cushitic.

xabad   

said:

Alfow, not all of us have that small Somali nose ina adeer. I should form some sort of sanweyne solidarity organization or something. The amount of times I have been asked
"Adeer ma Soomaali baad tahey? Eriteriyaan baan kuu maleynaayey"
. Next time I should just reply "Maya adeer, Canfar Af Soomaali bartey baan ahey!"
:D

Ehem.. is your Somali lineage water tight ? I know a lot of dirt on NFD folks, it seems they have been over the last 50 years lots of seepage into your gene pool from a certain people.

xabad   

said:

^^Miyaa? Mararka qaar waad iska hadashaa.

Your troll instincts are weak, Haatu. I was just pulling your leg niyow.

I have san weyn too, not the typical aquiline somali nose, so i am a bantu too don't worry. :D

South African woman guilty of abducting baby she raised for 17 years.

Kidnapped girl’s true identity emerged after she went to same school as her sister and classmates noticed their resemblance.

A South African woman has been found guilty of kidnapping a newborn baby, raising her for 17 years until her real identity emerged through a remarkable twist of fate last year.

Zephany Nurse was abducted from a hospital in Cape Town in 1997, three days after her birth. Her parents, Morné and Celeste Nurse, never gave up hope of seeing their first-born again and celebrated her birthdays without her.

For those years, Zephany grew up just a couple of miles away with a different name and a different family, never suspecting she was not their real daughter. But in January 2015, her biological sister, Cassidy Nurse, began at the same school. Soon fellow pupils noticed a startling resemblance between them.

see here:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/10/south-african-woman-guilty-abducting-baby

madness.