Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Nasal Cleanse

xabad   

1-1-300x225.jpg

^ No stinky sneezes anymore, great for sinus and allergy issues too. The sachets contain salt and baking soda premixed.

You can also prepare you own using nothing more than baking soda and salt in equal parts, use any spray bottle to squirt the solution into your nose and you will experience unbelievable freshness and cleanness in your nasal cavity.

I use the neti pot only when I get the flu as I don't got any allergies or sinus problems. Although I must mention that in the past I did suffer from sinusitis but ever since I started taking probiotics I was cured. It completely disappeared and never returned again along with my cumin sensitivity.

null

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

never heard of stinky sneeze. those people must have lots of duuf build-up.

San-boor along with infection causes some people's sneezes to have quite malodorous funk, its very common.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I use the neti pot only when I get the flu as I don't got any allergies or sinus problems. Although I must mention that in the past I did suffer from sinusitis but ever since I started taking probiotics I was cured. It completely disappeared and never returned again along with my cumin sensitivity.

null

The Neti Pot is not quite good as the this squirt bottle, i have found out.

In a week i use it twice to clean my nasal cavity, LOVE it, you get that clean sensation and freshness as i said.

xabad   

^ None whatsoever, its completely natural.

Just like istinshaaq but with a little bit of salt and baking soda both healthy natural compounds that don't harm the body.

Give it a try.