Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Terrorism shouldn't lower our spirit.

xabad   

Galbeedi, I agree with you everything you wrote except the self hate and burger and soda, i don't eat fast foods, oh and i loved the gabay, my somali is not good but I'm starting to decode gabayo more and more. Your a veritable vessel of xikmad, murti iyo tariikhdii hore dalka sxb, i really appreciate you sharing with us your reminiscences. I really mean it.

Illyria,

No i challenge you to visit the worst parts of siera leone, the people look better than us. I know somali look down Jareer but objective outsiders would conclude their better looking

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Indeed sxb. I have not been more terrified in my whole life. I was hiding on the roof with some Egyptian diplomats, one of whom was badly injured. Ninkii na qarxiyay reer borame ayuu ahaa oo Germany ka yimid.

Lol sxb dadku sidan ma ahayn waligood. Aaway dadkii gabyi jiray ee fahmada badnaa ee geesinimada lagu yaqiinay? It has nothing to do with genetics.

Somalee, please edit your post to removing my offending post. This forum is not only used by us, cadowgeena browse gareeya, we shouldn't give them ammunition.