Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Nobody is safe in Mogadishu. Even on remote beaches

Mooge   

muru_6.jpg

what a carnage niyoow. the terrorist are getting worse by the day. all this bloodletting is a political show for them to say "hey look at us, we are more deadly than ISIS" and fight back the surge of ISIS.

qoslaaye is to blame this because he failed as a leader to secure even his home town. during Abdulahi yusuf's time, the city was completely locked and all troublemakers purged one by one. alshabab abandoned mogadishu and was living in the bushes. i guess leadership is something you either have or don't.

Saalax   

25 people dead AUN. Yes I agree Hassan Sheikh has failed in security, under his reign

hundreds of Mogadishu residents have been slaughtered if not thousands.

the parliament should impeach this useless culusow.culusow even though i supported him failed to secure the people of mogadishu,he must step down asap.culusow has to go.

galbeedi   

It is really sad. For the last three months we saw consecutive and coordinated bombing at the airports, Hotels, restaurants and beeches. Attacks days in days out.

The intelligence is weak. even if they capture some of the killers, he is not leading any where. No plots are disrupted. As some one said many years ago, you need outsiders to lead the security apparatus. We can not let the Xamar boys chase each other.

Is there some kind of hatred other than Al-shabaab madness, among the dead were university graduates who gathered to celebrate. Some thing must be done. This can not continue.