Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Picture of the week

xabad   

This the best and most elegant Somali airport by far. I like the chain fence, keeping out animals and criminals.

the hard work has just begin,how do find traffic for bosaso airport,the airport was here since 1970s,it only recently saw renovations and upgrading,but finding traffic is the new job of the operators.

Mooge   

what do you mean "finding traffic" niyoow? bosaso has 1 million people and more. its citizens have a long history of trade with the Arab neighbors. business is booming and diaspora are returning. Bosaso is the largest airport in Somali niyoow.

I really don't get HAG sometimes.

^

Lol @"I really don’t get HAG sometimes." ???

Mooge, their tendency to talk out of their rear ends on these forums usually baffles you, don't it? ?

P.S

The race is on Somalia... our goal is to organize direct flights out of major North American and European cities straight into Bossaso Intetnational by 2017.

lol million pop,are you for real,did you do survey.i stand corrected and i am happy for this airport laakin generating huge traffic is what brings $$ to the region.Turkey airlines,ethiopian airlines,flight dubai ,kenyan airways you need to court these corporations and get it running.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

lol million pop,are you for real,did you do survey.i stand corrected and i am happy for this airport laakin generating huge traffic is what brings $$ to the region.Turkey airlines,ethiopian airlines,flight dubai ,kenyan airways you need to court these corporations and get it running.

Asad why do you keep throwing shade son, just congratulate the pirates for once and keep it moving. No need for all this passive aggressive shidh.