Sign in to follow this  
bosmanoglu

Future Army of Somalia

galbeedi   

Mooge Saaxib your response is to the point. I can't imagine those folks in Mogadishu denying the development of Puntland and their country.

Asad Ahmed and Malister, your answer to Mooge's statement is abhorrent. By saying that their is nothing in Puntalnd and every thing is in your back yard, is a disgrace. I think you guys justified well what Mooge's talking about. How many more hospitals and schools Mogadishu need. Puntland is peaceful place, why not the Turks start some projects there.

If the Turks mix up with this apparent isolation of Puntland and others on Qoslaaye's behalf , they will alienate many Somalis including me.

Galbeedi

Check what turkey has done in galkacyo,pl has been peaceful in 20 years ,Mogadishu is the one that need to have these infrastractures to atleast recover and then we can discuss other regions.i am disappointed by people begging for money collected from mogadishu taxpayers,port and airport revenues these money should first go to be invested in mogadishu until it recovers.IC fund should be distributed equally among the 18 original regions.what is the point of federalism if everyregion cant have its own budget for investement and development.

Culusow is pro-development president and thank god we dont have conflict with ethiopia so every penny that gov generates should be invested in first and formost in the region that generates that money,in its development and security.i am pro-development guy my self and i am happy for every develoment in entire areas inhabited by somalis,every road construction is benefit to me.

Pl has its own security,regional admin,budget so what is asking for funds from mogadishu,this city state ninyahow will soon become its own city-state marka somalia will just be a confederation of city states.

Guerra

Situation is serious,why do you think some people are cry babies.Mogadishu dont have paved roads because the region-banadir region-gets only 10%,if admin fees are deducted ,the rest goes to other regions in somalia.

Mogadishu politicans,leaders should follow the Nairbi-style to keep investing majority of the aid/revenues in Mogadishu and send the surplus to other regions that support the gov.i like pl,they stick to their gun even when somalis were the weakest not like the mirqaan folks

guerra

What is the poiht of feeding ungrateful folks anyway,it is better in runta la isku sheego.3.5 million people need major infrastractural changes,huge.we lag behind

Who is we?

lol@in runta la isku , that's the Somali code for it's my bs that only matters.

Feeding ungrateful folks? First, you are not feeding anyone. Forget about the rest of Somalia, you are not even feeding Xamar. All we see are fat cats lining their pockets.

Secondly, any foreign aid (not money from Mogadishu ports) that is given in the name of Somalia belongs to all regions of Somalia. Take away any region's share, then it is isbaaro, something Xamar has become famous for, any image that I hope it would like to shed.

Thirdly, here's simple a question, do you want to have a country with real government or just one city? Think deep for second and don't be seduced by tribalism or regionalism!

yes,that is not something new,somalia receives very-limited aid and it is up to the parliament to debate where that money Goes every region has rep in the gov.i want autonomos regions that work together.

As of today there are well Trained Somali Units stationed in several Camps

20151025_135554.jpg

XERADA CIIDAMADA DANAN EE XOOGA DALKA Somalia

Best trained Soldiers Post Siad Barre regime

Qeyb ka mid ah ciidammada Commandos-ka oo tababar loo soo xeray.

Daawo qaabkii ay u dhacday Dhaarinta Ciidamada Isku dhafka ah ee Kismaayo

The Future looks Good

gashan-dhiga2-640x480.jpg

Somalia will Have strong armforce next 3 to 5 Years as plans are going well Today .

201593635768634895445658_MG_8439.JPG

Ciidamada qalabka sida ee Soomaaliya gaar ahaan kuwa sida gaarka ah u tababaran kumaandooska ee loo yaqaan DANAB oo kaashanaya kuwa nabad Ilaalinta ayaa la wareegay gacan ku haynta deegaanka gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose & Dhexe iyo Hiiraan ka tirsan, halkaasi oo ay ka eryeen maleeshiyaadka Al-Shabaab.