Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Borama mayor joins Awdal People's Liberation Front(APLA)

Lol @ apla :D

Saalax, are you having laugh Saaxiib or is there really such a new movement in Awdal?

I thought Somalia was past alphabet soup clan movements, or haven't Galbeedi and his ilk gotten the memo yet? :D

I urge all reer waqooyi folks to simmer down a bit. Silaanyo's days in office are numbered, so I urge you all to wait it out and have a peaceful transition of power!

Saalax   

There is, it was created by their Suldaan. Movements are not new to Awdal

people, they had a movement called GPM prior to 1991.

Good advice, we're waiting 6 months for the elections, if Siilaanyo tries

to delay anything though it will blow up in his face. People of all areas

in Sland had enough of him like a bad smell that won't go away. :D

Mooge   

Siilaanyo will be back niyoow. But I think Awdal has already decided to mind its own business. The diaspora here in Nairobi are really pushing ahead with their own thing niyoow.

Lol@liberation movement does it even exist a liberation movement of just one man let him try to step foot in SL and we shall see what happens. Liberation front oo xaal qaado. magaci liberation front wala ceebeeyey. Kacdoonka so called Kacdoon have to bring casualties before we take them serious.

YoniZ   

Xaji, You have either short memory or too young to acknowledge that disasters start the way things going on in Borama right now.

Do you remember how the SNM started? Or even the uprising against your blood sucker hero Asad started?

Events in hargeisa at mid eighties, and Daraa youth graffiti spraying in March 2011 were minor issues to be dealt with iron fist in the eyes of the rulers and their cheer leaders. However, that turned to become the start of hurricanes that destroyed cities and left the suffering of many innocent.

I hope you learn one or two things from history and advice rulers of Hargeisa the dangers soround the late events in Awdal.

Unless the Abibakr guy will form an islamic state and will inspire thousands of Jihadists to fight the regime i dont see the comparison u are making.

SNM were led by courageous people a group of men who changed the entire east African region

And they were fighting injustice a dictatorship. Where WAS Sultan Abibakr when president Daahir rayaale was reigning over SL.

What up rise in Borama i dont see youth protesting . protesting against what are they being belittled not allowed to join the political arena of SL. More journalists were arrested in Hargeysa since 2012 than in any other city of SL.

Even the so called uprise in Syria is fake , its to destroy the one and only strong Arab state alive so called arab spring was a farce.

YoniZ   

I tried to enlighten you about history and how disasters start. However, you are so fixated on boasting and belittling manner in which regime hardliners always see things at the start.

Bal tanna aan kugu dayo ee xusuuso oraahda Soomaaliyeed 'Balaayo geeso laqabto bay leedahaye dabo la qabto ma laha'

Kuwan hoose waa dhalinta Boorame hadaad wax aragtid ama maqashid. Daawo ilaa dhamaadka cajalada:

Tallaabo   

Xaaji you are ignoring facts on the ground in Somaliland. The truth is president Silaanyo is fighting a war which does not exist. The people of Awdal like those in other regions of Somaliland have genuine grievances which were repeatedly ignored by this useless government. The problem of Awdal does not need troops on the ground. It does not need even police officers on the streets. But what it needs is leadership and the will to take action to address the economic and political policies which have created these problems.

Tallaabo ofcourse there are grievances but there were grievances against rayaale cigaal tuur any other leader in Somaliland the fact is what do we want reform , change there are opposition parties there are organizations there are other ways to make sure to bring change in the country. Troops on the ground is just a move to show who is in charge and that SL does not tolerate people who wish to destabilize the nation. Siilaanyos administrations is not any better when it comes to that but we must remain vigilant and make sure the security of our nation must remain unharmed The first few days the so called sultan was hiding in Qulijeed than he fled SL for ethiopia so far all we know he could have detonated him self near the border. Its the obligation of the SL army to protect the nation.

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Troops on the ground is just a move to show who is in charge and that SL does not tolerate people who wish to destabilize the nation. Its the obligation of the SL army to protect the nation.

Xaaji, your hawkish talk and threats against the people of Awdal will not go anywhere niyoow. When Awdal fully rallies behind the great warrior suldaan and people realize he was right to take arms, then you will be singing another tune. for now everything is peaceful and nobody died. but everyone knows the shyt will hit the fan soon.

niyoow Even your guru Oodweyne is not happy. he knows what is going on. this conflict has the potential to burst the secessionist bubble niyoow. it is very serious game niyoow and you keep downplaying it with tough talk and bravado.

Mooge governments in SL come and go but every one in SL knows SL is a strong nation no threats at all the people of Awdal back their troops on the ground all the major elders in Awdal have abandoned Abibakr thats the truth i know u have been hoping the down fall of Somaliland but it will not happen in this world Moogee. Bal weynu u fadhina in the next coming year if something happens in Awdal or not.