Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Ciidan Suldaan, here is your amir Baqdaadi

Doctor I'll definately watch it. But can anyone tell me what has been wrong that these people have done. I don't support the killing of innocent civilians islam has a clear code of conduct and clear rules of engagement. These people fight shia militias that kill innocent Sunnis that take their orders from Iran. Do the Sunnis of Iraq have the right to defend thesmelves? Do the people syria not have the right to fight against shabiha death squads who kill men and women and babies and rape women?

These people are the real Khawarij who tell Muslims to submit to dictators and that they should enjoy enslavement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_askHpBaSo

When did it become haram to wear or own a Rolex hahahah how do you know it's not a 10 pound nock off from china being sold in the souk. I can buy a fake Rolex from Hargaisa souk as well you know. are these guys serious

Do you know who paid for the removal of Morsi from an elected position in Egypt ??? The kingdom of Saudi Arabia the champion of islam, the protector of Palestine, the shield of the ummah. Not the servents of America. The shoe lickers of Israel. But instead a few men defending themselves are Khawarij huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYITffGQIo

I am waiting for any of you to please tell me one thing that is against islam that these so called ISIl guys have done?

Another thing can you tell me what the point is of fighting and dieing (because you are all saying you support the right of Syrians and Iraqis to defend themselves just not through these guys) to topple one secular dictator an end up with another secular atheist communist in power ???

No one here claims to be a fan of the Saudi Regime. But 2 wrongs don't make a right.

And ISIS's actions include persecuting and killing Shia civilians, killing and expelling Christian Iraqis, and killing all Sunnis who oppose them. It shows their very ugly face. They've even resorted to attacking mosques.

And they're attacking the Free Syrian Army, cooperating with Assad in fighting the FSA. ISIS's existence has split the rebel movement in Syria and actually aided Assad.

And there are numerous videos online showing their many atrocities.

ISIS is rotten to the core. They're trash. And they should be wiped out. They don't know how to build, they only know how to destroy

P.S. Just they're terrible treatment of Christians should open your eyes to the reality of these extremist groups. They're a so-called "Caliphate" but historically, the Caliphate treated the Christians very well, and they prospered and were safe from harm. Read up on Umar bin Khattab's treatment of the Christians and Jews. Doesn't this one fact alone show you what kind of sick people ISIS and these extremists are?

The doctor seems to be the only one making a case:

1. They persecute Christians and Shias

2. They kill Shias

3. The demolish mosques

4. They divided the Syrian opposition and fight them.

If you read the islamic state statement regarding christiens it says Nazarenes (christiens) should pay jizya, become Muslim or leave. The western media says they said "convert or die " . Islamically speaking Muslims pay 2.5 % of all wealth in zakat jizya is like 0.5 % this is a tax for protection and this happened in islamic history and is the norm. So does the islamic state persecute christiens. Many christiens similar to some of mosuls populations left because of the fear of war, and the news they receive from the wider world which says the islamic state are terroist. Not one Christien has been reported dead. Their houses were painted with n for administrative purpose for collecting taxes. The world jumped on but no christiens are being persecuted.

2. All the people seen up to know that have been brutally publicised by the islamic state themselves wrongly In my view have been Shia militias and army regiments. Their uniforms have been clear for all to see. These same death squads kill Sunnis in Iraq but are not publicised. When someone picks up a gun they indirectly or directly enter into a military or combat role and combat roles ether in victory or lose I.e. Life or death. This is a war between the two groups though.

3. They destroy mosques, they don't destroy mosques they destroy shrines, the body of people that are worshipped by the people instead of God, so they destroy shirk in the form of grave worshipping. Not one mosque has been destroyed.

4. They divide the Syrian opposition. The Syrian opposition is divided into two factions the secularists and the Islamist. The secularist in the form of the free Syrian army want to replace bashar al asad with a secular state ???? What???? So what's the point of fighting asad??? The Islamists have been the most productive fighters in Syria. The islamic state has an objective of taking land establishing sharia and cementing a functioning system under islamic law and then move on to another territory. As the islamic state expands they tell smaller organisations to join them because after all it is the same objective, some do, but others don't. In a war situation if you want to expand and have a clear objective any group in your way becomes a liability.

galbeedi   

Ciidan Suladaan first waan ku Salaamay, second I was busy and unable to contribute this thread, as i was the one who raised the issue.

First, The idea of Al-Baghdadi being a Mossad agent is not confirmed by reliable sources. It was published by French websites and others, and most of them say the story is originated from Edward Snowden, who almost every secret he released is becoming authentic. Iran and others also have their own agenda like the Saudis.

Second, Almost all the gun wielding Wahabi movements from Chechnya, to Iraq, Somalia, Nigeria, Syria and other places are acting outside of Sharia and Islamic sunnah confines which is very clear. Extra judicial killing is illegal under Islamic law.

We have witnessed young men in Mogadishu who are murdering teachers, doctors, nurses and other innocent people without the judgement of any court or Shura. these young men are saying that , they may not even know the person they are killing or who ordered the Killing. All they have is the massage passed to them by Al-shbaab " horjooge". Those who believe Allah and the day of Judgement will not commit wilful murder of people they never have met , or know if they are guilty of any crime.

Third, none of the leaders of these movements are Islamic scholars or Ulema known to their community. Because, a Sheikh who is knowledgeable of Islam will not lead a movement that do not abide by the tenets of the faith. The leader of Chechen movement Al-khadaab, overruled the leader of the country and waged his aginst a big country like Russia. Al-zarqaawi, A jordanian with no scholarly background or legitimize among Iraqis , led Al-qaeda in Iraq. Ahmed Godane, a drifter who never led a prayer in his lifetime, became the defacto leader of Al-shabaab. Now , a man who was a member of the Iraqi insurgents, is claiming to be the Amir of all Muslims. If you are Ullema or reputable Sheikh, you will not allow communist or fascist style of Murder.

Fourth, most of them hide their identities. Legitimate indigenous people who are fighting for their freedom , dot not need hide and wear masks.

Fifth, wherever they pass they are dispensing cruel and unusual punishment. Regardless of their guilt or innocence, who ever they encounter in a battle or belonging to the last order are executed without question.

Sixth, They are cleansing, expelling or murdering people of other faith, or Muslim sects. Today, in the western media, we hear a lot about intolerant Muslims refusing to share land and country with people of different faith like christians and other Muslim sects. This is a Wahabi phenomenon to make people hate Muslims and Islam. The truth is Islam and Muslims were the most tolerant people among all civilization.

In late twentieth century, There were up to 25 million christians in the middle east. These people lived their for more than a thousand years among the Majority Muslim Nations. Millions live in Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Palestine. In Spain, after the fall of the Islamic empire in Qordoba, in 1490, king Ferdinand of spain and queen Isabella, ordered all Jews of Spain to either convert or leave Spain. MUslims were told to convert or die. Most of these jews were later settled in Ottoman ruled, Morocco, Baghdad, and Istanbul. Islam always protected the venerable, the weak and the minorities.

The prophet (scw), said stay with larger Muslim Jameeca. so I am always careful of the lone wolf takfiir who is calling the destruction of the Ummah. Among their primary profile is, they always murder more Muslims directly or indirectly, than they claim to be saving.

Finally, like most manufactured movements, they come and go.

First, The idea of Al-Baghdadi being a Mossad agent is not confirmed by reliable sources. It was published by French websites and others, and most of them say the story is originated from Edward Snowden, who almost every secret he released is becoming authentic. Iran and others also have their own agenda like the Saudis

Can you share with us this Edward snowden original document. surely it must be available for all of us to read like the wikileaks sources. Snowden lives in Russia and therefore is pretty much a pawn. He made these comments recently most likely at the request of the Russian government that is fighting groups in Syria and Iraq. Remember russia bankrolls asad and has recently sent jets to Iraq. Like I said I'm a follower of truth I see things analyse and then decide. I don't see much evidence and I'm not convinced. Alqaeda in Iraq was not a Mossad operation. Zarkawi was not an agent he was killed by Americans..???? You gotta be one hell of a spy determined so much and act so much you give your life to israel??? Hahaha... His dead pictures are online his men fought with him and saw him die. Furthermore alqaeda in Iraq was an alqaeda branch. Then ibn laden and zawahiri and every other branch are all spies. Lol and if they want to make one location for all these people to come together how do you explain, boko haram in Nigeria, the Mali Islamists alqaeda in the magrib, Libya, Yemen, Sinai, Chechnya, Pakistan, Afghanistan. These organisation are becoming more numerous and independent and less centralised.

Did snowden even publish his papers.

Let us read it for ourselves.

Many thanks

galbeedi   

To tell you the truth, I never read the Snowden report. Just quoted people who saiD he did confirm. On Al- Zarqawi, I am not insinuating that he was an spy, I am saying he was not a shiekh among the iraqis. What I mean is most of the leaders of these movements are not sanctioned by the Ulema of their land.

Holac   

Waoow, this topic has the most facebook shares I have seen.

The highly respected International Business Times is reporting Galbeedi's information. This is a story that has legs my friends.

ISIS Leader a Jew? Conspiracy Theory Claims al-Baghdadi is Mossad Agent Born to Jewish Parents

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/isis-leader-jew-conspiracy-theory-claims-al-baghdadi-mossad-agent-born-jewish-parents-606213

International business times of India is the same source that reported about baghdadis watch not knowing if it was fake or real. In India alqaeda Hindus known as the BJp have taken power and they are anti Muslim and amongst the polytheists anything anti Muslim is very popular. It's like the daily mail of India. Hardly an impartial source.

We'll all these reports are secondary sources that remain biased. We don't have and none of us have seen the original report. Considering the biased nature of the outlets that we are dealing with it's worrying that some people still believe it.

Coofle   

"Khilaafo-Sheegatada, Islam-Ku qadhaabatada" who terrorize every human, Muslim or non Muslim, Every animal and Tree. They need certain conditions to flourish, same conditions that leads to anarchy in every place where order goes awry. full of Badouin Arabs with sub-standard education (if any) and outdated mentality. Empowered by political vacuum left by the Americans have rendered Iraq weak for such predators.

I see him just as our naive Ina-Godane or Adam cayrow or even to some Sheikh sharif...having no background and suddenly rising to fame and becoming world wide figure, Lucky victories due to favorable circumstances or manipulated victories whatever it is, Baghdadi is just Another naive, Power-hungry Islamim-sheegato with much more wealth and power than previously known but as history taught us, just wait till all that starts crumbling by its weight from the inside.

CidanSultan, there are numerous accounts by Christians AND Muslims who live in the region, about the persecution inflicted upon them by ISIS. Entire villages of Christians flee the brutality of ISIS, and this is well-documented and irrefutable. They don't impose a Jizyah on them, they don't give Christians religious freedom, and they don't leave them alone.

The Prophet even said, anyone who harms a Non-Muslim living under Islamic rule, becomes my enemy. This is what he said. It's outright forbidden to treat them in this manner. And anyone who harms a Christian or Jew or Hindu or Buddhist becomes my enemy as well. These ISIS folks lack knowledge and wisdom, and they don't understand the concept of "live and let live". If they treated the Christians fairly and let them do whatever they want in their own communities, in exchange for a small Jizyah, then I wouldn't complain. But Christians are being persecuted left right and center in the Middle East, and ISIS is a big culprit.

And what exactly are they hoping to accomplish when they approach Shia villages or they capture large groups of Shia men? What are they accomplishing when they kill 2000 men in a row, most of them who are obviously civilian? Some of the ISIS folk even reiterated that it is their wish to "cleanse the Middle East" of all Shias. Do they even think realistically?

ISIS--like Al Shabab-- are simple-minded people who can't think 2 steps ahead. They only think of RIGHT NOW. They don't have the concept of a "future". If you go around like a madman, slaughtering literally everyone who crosses your path whether they're the Free Syrian Army, the Shias, or the Christians....what do you accomplish by doing that? These groups are filled with over-zealous 20 year old kids who don't know any better. And a hallmark of the Khawaarij is that they are disavowed by the people of knowledge. ALL of the major scholars and teachers in the world completely denounce this group and their tactics, and they are led by suspicious no-name men with no knowledge and absolutely zero credentials. It's just a bunch of opportunistic older men who take advantage of young 20 year old Muslims who don't know anything. If they're so legitimate, then why are their leaders always shady individuals who are in hiding? Why aren't they public? And why are they so focused on dividing the Syrian opposition and AIDING that Dictator Assad, instead of just staying out of the way and not wrecking havoc in Syria?

They destroyed the grave of Prophet Yunus alayhi salam. They bombed his grave. This is how SICK and PERVERTED they are, that they've resorted to bombing the graves of Prophets.

Do you guys think they blow up the body of prophets or any dead person for that matter They blow up what is on top I.e the shrine not the body of anyone. Grave worship is xaram.

In regards to the rest we will see we will find out as the dust settles. Mark my words you will see Christiens living in raqqa and Mosul and other areas as soon as the dust settles. No christen has been prevented from worship. They are scared of war so they leave, the like many of you Ethier don't know or assume these people are Terorist so they naturally get scared. They will pay jizya and live peacefully.