Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

New fish factory opened in Xarshow, Sanaag, Somaliland

Mooge   

the people of Western Sanaag are doing for themselves what clannish Siilanyo is doing for his own subclan in eastern Burco. niyoow in this era of having incompetent Siilaanyo warmonger at the helm of Somaliland, the average Somalilander must do for itself and create progress for their communities. There is no help that will come from Siilaanyo because he is busy enriching his own subclan.

CidanSuldan, the nephew of Siilaanyo will not like this progress.

lool.

Saalax   

Rogue war criminal Siilaanyo has never done anything for most Somalilanders.

Most of the progress seen in Somaliland comes from the locals. The guys who

set up this company hail from my sub sub sub sub group lead by businessman

Maxamuud Boos Caraale.

West burco and east burco and Lascanod and borama and zeilla etc Saxib waa all the same we all one and the same.

Mooge we landers live on our free soil, even our disagreements are sorted in a civilised manner.

You on the other hand are not even somali you are Kenyan somali a second class citizen in his own land hahha...

Saxib why should a free man take advice from a slave???

It's illogical...

Hahaha...

God bless somaliland for East to west.

Mooge   

haha. CidanSuldan, Siilaanyo's nephew spoke some wisdom like a bird. niyoow you never get tired of the "we are united" bs. if unity is important to you your subclan wouldn't isolate and aggravate some of the most important clans in Somaliland. if you had any wisdom, your clan would welcome the development of gadhweyne and its lion clan and respect them like other citizens. all you "hungry clan" are interested is robbing Somaliland and making enemies everywhere. you behaving like you have never tasted power in your entire clan existence. lool.

niyoow, I am a pure blooded Puntlander enjoying Kenya as my base to dine with Western diplomats so that clan fiefdoms like yours will never get the recognition you yearn for. I love it and I tell Kikuya locals to behave or else I will stop funding their project .. you know Money talks in Kenya. hahaha.

By the way, Gabar aan abti u ahay is the foreign minister of Kenya. lol.

Mooge...talk is cheap and that's the only thing your lot have had in abundance. Even till day you sit there with your bulls?'d stories. In the real world Mooge I own las canod, I own las korey 18 and 23 miles away from both your main villages and there is nothing you can do about it.

Why debate with a Swahili servant who boasts and takes pride in carrying the shoes of UN staff in naiborbi hahaha...

Becauase that's where the money is apparently

Hahahaha...

What a funny man...

Saxib after all these years it's amazing you and your lot still talk...

" you have no recognition"

Hahahaha...

Do I own the land... Yes

Does the world treat me differenly then the rest of Somalia....yes

Do I have the largest standing army and most stable prosperous state ... Yes

Hahaha...

Who needs recognition I own your a£& without it.

Hahaha

Holac   

Good news. Is this a freezing facility only or a full tuna factory with canning abilities?

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Mooge...talk is cheap and that's the only thing your lot have had in abundance. Even till day you sit there with your bulls?'d stories. In the real world Mooge I own las canod, I own las korey 18 and 23 miles away from both your main villages and there is nothing you can do about it.

Why debate with a Swahili servant who boasts and takes pride in carrying the shoes of UN staff in naiborbi hahaha...

Becauase that's where the money is apparently

Hahahaha...

What a funny man...

Saxib after all these years it's amazing you and your lot still talk...

" you have no recognition"

Hahahaha...

Do I own the land... Yes

Does the world treat me differenly then the rest of Somalia....yes

Do I have the largest standing army and most stable prosperous state ... Yes

Hahaha...

Who needs recognition I own your a£& without it.

Hahaha

You never get tired of "I own this and I own that" bullsh!t don't you? The truth is you own nothing. Laascaanood and Laasqoray belong to their respective proud inhabitants and a fellow like you from South Hargeisa cannot set foot in those towns without the goodwill of the locals. You can't fool anyone mate.

i remember watching a video clip about Maydh. in the clip some fishing company were complaining abou freferigeration. They used to buy ice from Yemen to freeze the catch beore selling their product in Erigavo, El afweyn and other towns. This project is one of its kind in Maydh. Kudos guys and congrats.

My proposal is to invest in fishing boats, trucks withbfreezers and packaging machinery. One step at a time.

We need some light industry in the frankincence and mirrah for extracting oil, whichbare used in medicine and perfumes. We sendxthese products to the Middle East cheaply and they sell them triple the cost price to European companies. Such light industries of processing our native products will boost the economy and employment. But before we embark on these projects, we have to solve the endemic shortage of energy. The best we we can be self sufficient in energy is to take advantage of wind and solar. Both alternatiives are abundant in our country through out the year. The initial investment could be high but this clean energy is sustainable and profitable in the long run. We need energetic young energy with vision who have an understanding of the 21 st century global economy. The old politicians should retire and give a chance to their sons and daughters. In the West, people enjoy when they retire but it is the other wy around in the third world. They only vacate the seat either by bullet or by natural death. Dang, they are are greedy!.