Sign in to follow this  
Dj Kzee

"The Somali Government of Sheikh Hassan (QOSLAAYE) won't last longer".

Dj Kzee   

"The Somali Government of Sheikh Hassan (QOSLAAYE) won't last longer".

A 27 month old Somali government of Sheikh Hassan which doesn't control Mogadishu fully went a wrong direction and painted a dark picture of Somali future, after the other day the member parliament setup a motion and forcefully removed the PM Said SHIRE, they accused him did not work proper his working days, though he was a PM the parliament they did not give him any respect for his job and refused to make him a speech at parliament in order to address the nation.

The Sheikh Hassan government became Africa no: 1 corrupt and were hijacked the funds from western world to his own people, the President and his colleges stolen a million dollar cash to support his clan based in Jowhar, he sent a secret snipers with heavy artillery against innocent minority tribes living there for centuries who are poor farmers.

President employed only his family the top government offices which is unbelievable that to happen after 24 years of chaos.

PM Said is gone, and the Government elected a new PM Abdi Wali Sheikh Ahmed well educated on December 2013, aged 55, Abdi wali came to the office a wrong time where everything rotated.

Somalia now heading to danger situation, the Al-shabab group of extremist are fully occupying again in the area of GEDO with speed increasingly numbers day after day as well Bakool and elsewhere in the country, is like start from scratch.

Sheikh Hassan senior advisers were the once whose messing up the Government don't want mention there names but they need to bounce out before is too late.

NB: This is my personal thoughts and am not against the President because of his based tribe, but his personality.

Written by: Fletcher

Mooge   

DjKzee, Tillamook is being sarcastic. Qosalye will go, but the question is will he go as the most disgraced bafoon ever or will he just resign and call it a day and say he heard the masses.

either way, he is not going to last beyond 2 years. He himself recognized the impending situation and is asking his corrupt friends to steal as much as they can because the game will be over soon.

<cite>
said:</cite>

President hasssan is doing fine and he will remain in office to 2016 and finishes his term

Somalia has now a permanent govt

"Somalia has no a permanent govt"

^^Through no credit to his own. That was thanks to Abdiweli Gaas. The same "Abdi Cawar" you seem to dislike so much.

Tell me, what has Culusow done in the past 20 months in office? What has he really accomplished through his own initiative? Every single success story that comes out of Somalia has nothing to do with Culusow and his cronies

Why do you down play sheikh sharifs role and give credit to cabdi cawar when Sheikh sharif was elected in 2009 and cabdi cawar only came along in 2011. The work goes to sheikh sharif he was the one of the former courts who turned shabaab into a jihadi terrorist group and managed te end the transition.. First adress the president with his tittle president hassan sheikh maaxamuud no need to adress him as culusow because thats his great grandfathers name.. he is trying to build an army and ofcourse he managed to liberate new areas , and allot of new embassies were opened in Somalia i believe these are his accomplishments ofcourse there are allot of shortcommings but we can really judge him after he finishes his term. He is facing allot of problems i believe kii la keena ba sidan uun bu wax u wadi laha with minimum resources, in a very divided somalia

Xaaji, what are we in some diplomatic meeting where we have to abide by certain standard protocol? This is a forum, I don't have time to say "President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud" every single time I refer to this man. What's with this silly talk? I call him Culusow because it's 1 word and it's easier to type, and it gets to the point.

And I never downplayed Sheikh Sharif's role. Sheikh Sharif/Abdiweli Gaas accomplished a lot in 2011 and 2012. And Culusow has never capitalized on this, he has no vision.

If he was simply financially corrupt, I wouldn't even oppose him. If he took a few million dollars from the Government Treasury and bought himself a home, but he did other good things such as helping to stabilize the country, then the good outweighs the bad and I wouldn't even be upset.

But all of the accomplishments of the past 20 months were nothing out of his own initiative. These developments are happening WITHOUT him, and if anything he's slowing whatever progress we might be making as a country. Culusow doesn't deserve the credit.

However horrible president Culosow is, I am wholly against his early removal from office. I hope he can stay on to bumble his way through aimlessly until his term ends in 2016.

I am against the foreign powers who ran the affairs of Somalia hiring and firing our presidents whenever they feel like it. They put him there, they must learn to live with him until 2016.

Mooge   

Tillamook, you have a point. niyoow the Western colonialists need to learn that putting incompetent ignorant bafoons in office to destroy Somalia have consequences. but I wish they cared. Somalia is a project for the West either way so it is doesn't matter one way or another niyow. The project will continue for their intelligence agencies and NGOs to gain employment and training. in the end it is the sheep clan followers of qoslaye and other masakiin people in the South who will suffer.

The people of Somalia will demand a much much higher standard of behavior and competence for the prospective Presidential candidates in 2016. Culusow is done. Even if he was to cure cancer or raise the dead, he will never come back to office. Not after that whole Kenyan fiasco.

DoctorKenney

If he was simply financially corrupt, I wouldn’t even oppose him. If he took a few million dollars from the Government Treasury and bought himself a home, but he did other good things such as helping to stabilize the country, then the good outweighs the bad and I wouldn’t even be upset.

President hassan sheikh maaxamuud Achievement so Far

- 1.Liberating More then Ten Cities and Towns - Taking over Alshabaab strong Holds Most fighting done by SNA.

AMSION3.jpg

. Gov revenue and budget increased 100 % - Collecting Tax

- We see a strong Economy forming in Gov Controlled area Mostly the South of Somalia -.

Agriculture - live stock - Fishing Industrial and etc - Infrastructure booming

Now for the first time ever, Somali farmers are able sell 2-hunred tons of high quality maize grain to WFP. The amount will be used to supply areas that are deprived of enough food.

Building Two Moderate military academy and camps In Mogadishu - Training thousand of troops

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR38xFrZXfggAhq1VwkEmB

taliska-ciidanka-soomaaliya.5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tMH-ak5ulw

economically his doing good we see the progress in Gov held regions .

_xaf_abril_1.jpg

President hassan sheikh maaxamuud

Phase 2 on the ongoing offence against terrorist will end life of alshabaab Leaders Low ranking and high ranking specially southern Alshabaab leaders .

Sawir1-34.jpg

These Boys are in Turkey learning how fly Jets and Helicopters .

Somalia has now a permanent govt

Mooge   

malistar, To be honest, there is no progress other than Turkey making true of their promise to the somali people before qoslaye came to power. security is going down the drain and alshabab is everywhere now. clans are divided because he is the most clanish president we have ever and he is incompetent and doesn't know how to run basic things. He is the most corrupt guy ever as you know what happened at the Central Bank. Qoslaye only cares about his sub clan and his damjadiid bodies.