Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

What Does This Political Picture Tell You

Dr_Osman   

What you guys think that political picture regarding the two men. I'd like ciidan to comment as he made an early remark about galkayo

Looks to me that there'll be even more increased cooperation between Puntland and Galmudug...? Perhaps even future unification?

What do you guys think?

Dr_Osman   

Doctor no, I don't mean what they are discussing they clearly are uniting because if you listen to abdiqaybdid say "dhibkeedu leeyahay labo mamul hal magaalo ka taliyo" hint hint.

What I meant was look closely at seating arrangement of both men, whos boss?

Osman, what's with this one person wanting to be the boss of someone else? It's just a picture.

Like...is this a point of pride, where Abdiweli looks like he's the boss of Qeybdiid?

It's cheap politics saaxib.

Dr_Osman   

Do you know that we just had an arab nabadoon be crowned in Bosaso, he will be apart of the Puntland ISIMO council?

Here he is. His Name is Anwar Nasir

arab

arab

Does anyone have information regarding the These Hadrami arabs in bosaso and how did they come? where they the original settlers known as reer qaasim? or were they hadramis recruited under the majertenia sultanate cause we know for a fact keenadid had a few hundred of those muskaeteers? or are these guys related to an hadrami merchant population that settled in bossaso a long time ago around the neighbourhood of xafadul arab, which seems like it's applied after them.

I am quite suprised their still around after the civil war, must say alot about how the civil war didn't have much impact on Puntland at all or else these guys wouldn't be around. Are there still arabs in zaylac and berbera? and if their is do you have any pictures to see if they look at the same as these guys.They might've been just trading community from yemen.

Dr_Osman   

Oh by the way they speak fluent reer bari somali, nothing like the reer hamar arabs. It would be interesting to compare these guys to any arabs in berbera and zaylac and see if they speak the same somali and look the same. I am not sure if arabs are still around in zaylac or berbera but if their in bosaso, I cant see why their not there also.

Dr_Osman   

Somaliarising, do you know anything of this tribe beesha hadrami arab. It's obvious their from hadramout by their name and also their appearance, but do you have any info regarding how they settled in Bosaso? and are arabs still around in zaylac and berbera?

Dalmar1   

,....... :D

waryaada, stop joking, we all know who the boss is based on actual records and history, this weli cant even subdue snm boys, and yet dr.osman wants us to think weli has the famed commander of USC under his weak paws!

sxb lets put the joke aside, this qeybid is composed like a true leader, bearing in mind a 2 decade ago he slaughtered an 500 p/landers in galckayo andd nugaal within a single "1" day!

again; null

Dalmar1   

anyway the true motives of weli going to qeybdiid, is nothing else but to beg!

he's begging qeybdiid not to invade mudug and nugaal when the war between the p/landers and snm boys begin in SSC!,...... he's asking qeybdiid's assurance for staying neutral and nothing else! :D