Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

Silaanyo, what is his objective

gooni   

Waayo arignimo ku filan waa haystaa siilaanyo wax badan buu goob joog usoo ahaa wuuna kala garanayaa in rootiga iyo tubaakadu kala dhadhan fiican yihiin

Hadda waxuu istacmaalyaa waa wax ma garato, xigto toosiye iyo xabaal qode

Dab kayn laga shiday'se xagee dabayshu u qaadi?

1- Create peace and stability in Somalia

2- Guarantee recognition for Somaliland

You attack and take warmonger action, then claim peace. It is clear Silaanyo is getting bad advice and I can guarantee you this will not get int'l sympathy or recognition.

Hawdian   

Somaliland should close the border , if you have aligiance to moqadisho go ther . For safety reasons the international border between somaliland and somaliya must be closed.

Somaliland should close the border , if you have aligiance to moqadisho go ther . For safety reasons the international border between somaliland and somaliya must be closed.

Easy for keyboard warrior. Why don't you go there and fight. I know you can't because life is too good in the west.

Hawdian   

Im right here in africaaa mate, and I want to live in peace so we close the border If you dont accept to live in peace respecting the rule of law will there is always a place for u in mandheera prison or maybe you could go moqadishu with ali glaydh. Arrivadcie and rem dont let the door hit on ur way buddy, kkkkkkk

Dr_Osman   

To Be Honest, SL is just jealous that once PL gets to work and also hamar they will make hargeisa look like a tuulo. This is what it is I think it is. But I warn Siilanyo these ppl are ready at this stage, theyre is nothing that can be done to change it

Remember PL never wants SNM in its region, we dont need them, they need SAHAL.

Dr_Osman   

Lets be honest, PL has half the coastline of somalia where all the oil really is. 30% of the land is outs and if we get hobyo and harardheere 40% will be. Thats why PL plays it cool and calm, waxba kama maqna dadkan, they know they will always be fine

Hawdian where in Africa?. I bet as refugee you are known as Somali and can be kicked out anytime. Still same thing applies, if you want to fight go and fight for your adeer Silaanyo, but you live in peace somewhere in Africa and I bet you can't.

Hawdian   

^ well have you heard about the beautifull nation of Somaliland yes im here in my home alxhamduilah all praise to god. How can I be kickout , This hoooome . You wrong again buddy. You seem like a person with buufiis with all that qaxoonti hadal. Bal quran isku akri wagaa iga tallo ee. Take it or leave it Arrivadacie.

Siilaanyo continues his warmonger adventure, a prefect excuse to distract people from for his kulmiye and upcoming elections problems. Now he captures Taleex again after less than two months what comes next? Bal guulwadayaasha Siilaanyo jawaabta keena.

Siilaanyos objective is very clear secure the borders of his countries make sure the country develops the people of Somaliland will support Ahmed silaanyo. There are no problems in the next upcoming elections. The Kulmiye government has a big big chance of winning again , long live Somaliland and its people..

for these puntland cry babies? do you really think anyone be it Somali or knowledgable foreign believes your rhetoric about Somali unity or for that matter trust you.You can neva win with your ugly record among otha Somalis, that's why you cosistantly drumming up unity,unity,unity,boasting,bragging and looking for some external power decimate those you see obstacle to your thirst for power.You engineered the American intervention of 92 but failed when americans woke up to the fact they been used as what they saw humanitarian, same with Ethiopian intervention of 2006,failed when they found Abdillahi Yusuf had otha intentions(to take revenge),same with Kismayo,for sure about to fail as Kenyans already found out Ghandi meant to usurp the region for his kin. if only you can sense how the rest feel about you!!!!

For you Somaliland is the next target but you running out of time,trust and above all friends as everyone around came to the same conclusion......You the pariah and troubled child of Somali politics.

Will you extend same courtesy to the natives of Kismayo as you do with khatumites???

Puntland waa ku khafiiftay bal u kaadi guulwade Buurahader. I guess you are happy with Siilaanyo second time attacking Taleex, don't you agree at least that is bad strategy. I will include guulwadayaasha SOL for Siilaanyo right or wrong because he is of my clan.

all I said above about puntland is correct but out weighed if a bird steps on an egg.Typical of you guys! your mess in Somalia last 60 yrs is on record and you can't win with it no matter what.It's not bad strategy for silanyo, he is in Somaliland after all.It's you who make no sense claiming Khatumo is your clan when you don't have the balls to say same of Jigjiga or Wajir thus in line with might is right...you respect the strong and that what Silanyo telling you....Now go get some foreign power as usual.