Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Tahriibka somaliland, now includes their high ranking police officers

Thank you my SNM heroes.

I still see tears draining down the cheeks of defeated faqash who turned online sitting ducks with cabaad.

:D:D:D that's enough for me

Tallaabo   

This thread has got no substance to it whatsoever. I am sure had the man who posted this garbage here been in a similar socio-economic position as the officers in question and given a similar chance to come to Europe, the Italian immigration police would be looking for him too. If a bunch of poor officers where to be transplanted from Garowe to continental Europe for some training, again the hunt would be on for them as well. So let us be serious, Somaliland is not the land of honey and milk and these fortunate fugitives in Italy were not being paid a fortune. We should just leave them alone and wish them a good sharci upon isdhiibis in Scandinavia or the other equally good parts of Europe.

Burhadeer,

Entry visa denied for las korey and las canod both are a few miles away from the Somalia border...

Hahahahhagaahhaahah..

Walahi seriously funny.

As a man I would hide my head in shame or at least I wouldnt come online with empty rhetoric.

To hide their failure in defeating somaliland they hide behind other topics

Hahah...

That's the difference between us and them.

gooni   

You guys open good thread then you fighting one banana

Whenever you go back homeland don’t show the youngsters new galaxy phone and bikini show them how to make a good life and peace under the tree, how can they educate themselves.

After graduation how to create a job, how much you miss this land and this beautiful weather,

Tell them don’t risk your life a dark dream

Tell them this is your land gifts from allah

(lama huraan waa cawska jiilaal)

Dr_Osman   

From Pumtland ministry of security

Ciidanka Jiida hore ee GalGala waa Ciidan leh niyad Wanaagsan waana Ciidanka haya Shaqada ugu adag ee Ciidanka Puntland oo hor fadhiya Cadowga Puntland Dhanka kale Ciidanka Gobolka Sanaag ee Xuduuda shaqo Wanaagsan ayay Qabteen waxayna Fariisimo cusub ka samaysteen degaanka carmala kadib markii ay ku qasbeen qaswadayashii in ay degaankoodii dib ugu laabtaan Shacabka Puntland ha Garab istgaan Ciidankooda Mooraal ahaan hana la shaqeyaan

Dr_Osman   

Their has always been a higher tahrib rate, drug use, unemployment, remittance depencies in somaliland then puntland, read the human development report http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/242/somalia_report_2012.pdf

SOL are just jokers living in fantasy, reality on the ground is very much different beyond hargeisa n burco there is nothing in somaliland. in puntland all cities are developing and now were going to off the road in the remotest part of the region

Miyir   

<cite>@Tallaabo said:</cite>

This thread has got no substance to it whatsoever. I am sure had the man who posted this garbage here been in a similar socio-economic position as the officers in question and given a similar chance to come to Europe, the Italian immigration police would be looking for him too.

Relevancy, this case only landers high ranking officers disappeared! why?

If a bunch of poor officers where to be transplanted from Garowe to continental Europe for some training, again the hunt would be on for them as well.

They did and returned lol

So let us be serious, Somaliland is not the land of honey and milk
and these fortunate fugitives in Italy were not being paid a fortune.

Wait a minute, What did you said again? I'm worried for you!

We should just leave them alone and wish them a good sharci upon isdhiibis in Scandinavia or the other equally good parts of Europe.

I hope so!

Talaabo lol this job is for XX aka Baghdad bob the master he only can navigate through!

^

Adnan, dear lad, I agree with you 100%.

Puntland is a desolate and dreary desert.

Now is there something else you wish to get off your childish heart?